Sunday Morning, April 13

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
Something that maybe swings by Calif Sport Touring for their parking lot sale, then ultimately gets me back home by 2PM or so. If anyone shows interest, then I'll go to the next step of suggesting a meet spot and ride.

I'll sign back on later this afternoon for an update--Fang and I are off to Stanford (boo--Go Bears!) for the day to an art show.

Jb

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Hans, I am up in Sugar Pine today and will be heading back your way tomorrow. Keep me posted since I may be riding to Menlo Park before heading home on Sunday.

It's a bit out of the way for me.....Me thinks I'll pass on it. Tanks, though.

Meet at 0600? Pitch quarters till they open?
0600...?! :blink:

Michael, you're KILLIN' me! Killin' me!

I would enjoy showing you my favorite local roads, including the [famous] Wall.

How about meet at the gas station at the corner of E. 2nd Street and Lake Herman Rd. at 08:30. Breakfast in Vallejo at:

Joy of Eating Cafe

1828 Springs Rd

Vallejo, CA 94591-5555

Phone: (707) 644-5315

From there go west on 80 over bridge and into the East Bay twisties.... See map. Do a big loop, ending up at Calif Sport Touring on 80 at Hwy 4.

Jb

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet at 0600? Pitch quarters till they open?
0600...?! :blink:

Michael, you're KILLIN' me! Killin' me!

I would enjoy showing you my favorite local roads, including the [famous] Wall.

How about meet at the gas station at the corner of E. 2nd Street and Lake Herman Rd. at 08:30. Breakfast in Vallejo at:

Joy of Eating Cafe

1828 Springs Rd

Vallejo, CA 94591-5555

Phone: (707) 644-5315

From there go west on 80 over bridge and into the East Bay twisties.... See map. Do a big loop, ending up at Calif Sport Touring on 80 at Hwy 4.

Jb
Deal. What would be the brand of gas at that station?

The map looks confounding. Will there be lane splitting or passing on the double yellow?

HYCLE? Silent? Sacto contingent?

Deal. What would be the brand of gas at that station?The map looks confounding. Will there be lane splitting or passing on the double yellow?

HYCLE? Silent? Sacto contingent?
No idea the flavor of the gas, but it's the only station within miles. You take the exit, turn right at the end of the exit. Go a few yards to the stop sign at E. 2nd. Turn left and it's right (left) there.

No lane sharing, no passing of the DY. Sorry I put all those damn balloons....

No idea the flavor of the gas, but it's the only station within miles. You take the exit, turn right at the end of the exit. Go a few yards to the stop sign at E. 2nd. Turn left and it's right (left) there.
It's a Shell station with a Carl's Jr on the west side of 680 at Lake Herman Rd.

Have a good breakfast and a great ride. Call my cell phone when you get to the wall and I will try to meet you there.

Mike

I find this post at 11pm after a 6 of Corona... I'll have to see if I can drag my lazy ass outta bed that early on a sunday. If I'm there, I'm there, if not,then I'm not.

It's a Shell station with a Carl's Jr on the west side of 680 at Lake Herman Rd.

Have a good breakfast and a great ride. Call my cell phone when you get to the wall and I will try to meet you there.

Mike
Roger, Biter.

If I'm there, I'm there, if not,then I'm not.
Um, got it. :blink: