Tech Day VII

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 A.M. again?
omg2.gif
I'll leave the lights on
tonguesmiley.gif

With the weather in mind, I am in a heated debate with myself on whether I'll be coming or not. I-94/90 through Wisc. is going to be getting hammered about the time I'll be going through. Or I could add another 90 mi.s by going the UP route through deer-in-rut country northern Wisc. decisions decisions I'll let ya know what I decide.

Oh, but what to do with all this beer onboard? Such a conundrum.

Screw it! Just punched out at work. Been looking forward to this for too long to let a few rain drops, hail stones or tornadoes n horney does stop me. I know I know, it's the bucks that are horney.

Started up a SPOT page titled "To Bust and Back". I have 15 minutes to suit up and start the bike, in that time I'll decide which route to take.

We have taken a bunch of parts off Andy's bike and thrown them into the fish pond. Found out that only one or two of them float. We are currently deciding whether to take poll about what to do about the rest of them.

Pictures, we need pictures!
First stop of the day in London on the wahy to Owosso....

IMG_1147-L.jpg

After arriving in Owosso we headed over to "It's a Deli Thing" for lunch......

IMG_1149-L.jpg

We pull into the shop and we get approached by this doofus.....

IMG_1150-L.jpg

Bust didn't like the tires floating in the fish pond so he added to mod to my brand new tire to help it sink to the bottom.....

IMG_1152-L.jpg

Thanks Bust, that was very helpful............................. jackass.

See Tech Day in Owosso live.

See Barry chasing sheep.

See Andy stand around with his hands in his pockets.

See Ray being the only one actually working.

FJR Channel

Tech weekend update..

Rear wheel bearing change out went badly for Mike.. The inner roller bearing was toast, welded itself to the hub. Spacer is damaged but serviceable. Just about an hour of cussing and grinding removed the remnants of the bearing.
sadsmiley.gif

Pictures later

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be missing another tech day. Threatening rain all day and the grand kids are spending the weekend. Y'all play second fiddle to Chase and Xander.
bleh.gif