TechSpec Tank and Knee Gripsters

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgfella

Reaction score
I just took the California Superbike School Level 2-3 classes. The ZX-6s had a new product on them called TechSpec Gripsters. I ordered and installed a set on my '05. Though I hated covering up the beautiful blue tank in any way, they do make an improvement in your riding, particularly using the tips provided by Keith Code. I prefer the snakeskin texture as it matches the 'style' of the FJR.

Check them out, you might like them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took the California Superbike School Level 2-3 classes. The ZX-6s had a new product on them called TechSpec Gripsters. I ordered and installed a set on my '05. Though I hated covering up the beautiful blue tank in any way, they do make an improvement in your riding, particularly using the tips provided by Keith Code. I prefer the snakeskin texture as it matches the 'style' of the FJR.
Check them out, you might like them...

Been using them on the FJR since I bought it. My problem is they last 1 year or 4 tracks days, whichever comes first.

I buy the universal and get 2 pair out if it for the FJR.

I'll be at Superbike School this weekend at Barber. How'd ya like it?

CSS was awesome. I enjoyed L1 and learned a lot of stuff applicable to the street. L2/L3 was where the really good stuff kicks in and you are really learning skills for street and track.

Barber is supposed to be awesome as well

Enjoy...