The Dates are Set for CFO 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it is on the way to the foreign side of Canada, and the goings-on there the following week...
ANNND I'm sure barb will split a room with you...you know...just to be helpful...

It would be great OM to see your camera take on some of these Wisconsin dairy farms, the local Amish, and the unique unglaciered hills of this area.

I would say I would buy you a beer, but that goes without saying.

You got it Wheatie, best way to keep an Irishman woman happy, keep him her lubricated
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't get away that time of year but after last year's CFO in La Crosse I can say that SW Wisconsin has some mighty fine riding. Damn I hate when work gets in the way of riding.
If your plans change Doug & you can fly to the Twin Cities, let me know & I'll spruce up my Wing for you so you don't have to do a rental.
Thanks for the offer, may be worth missing work just to do some nut cracking on Rick and Karl. On the other hand now that these two will be riding everyday I will expect a visit out west this summer.

Thanks for the offer, may be worth missing work just to do some nut cracking on Rick and Karl.
Just get one of your corporate lackeys to cover for you, I mean who's really in charge out there?

On the other hand now that these two will be riding everyday I will expect a visit out west this summer.
Hey, I'm on a fixed income (but that does sound like a good plan :drinks: )

And, don't forget the cool group photo's you can shoot from up on the roof. ('05)

image003.jpg

That's so much further from me than last year, I'm not sure I can make it... :p

Seriously, though, awesome that it falls the week after the AMA race at Road America! I know what I'll be doing the first half of June.

I'm going to have to start planning my route.

Thanks for the offer, may be worth missing work just to do some nut cracking on Rick and Karl.
Just get one of your corporate lackeys to cover for you, I mean who's really in charge out there?

On the other hand now that these two will be riding everyday I will expect a visit out west this summer.
+1 Rick, and Bugnatr you just might get some riff raff showing up on your door step.

Seriously, though, awesome that it falls the week after the AMA race at Road America! I know what I'll be doing the first half of June.

Take the short easy direct route Chris, wouldn't want you to get too fatigued and miss out on all the festivities.

+1 Rick, and Bugnatr you just might get some riff raff showing up on your door step.

Take the short easy direct route Chris, wouldn't want you to get too fatigued and miss out on all the festivities.
Dang, I already showed my wife this post, so she knows that the rally is in La Crosse. If I had been thinking, I wouldn't have told her way ahead of time, I could have booked a hotel room and then not had to worry about limiting 'festivities' so that I can ride home...

Then I could have programmed some route into the GPS and just drove all over the place and back to French Island and been like, oh that's closer than I thought.

I saw that there is a new webmaster for the Rally, is there going to be online registration? Or do we just need to make our reservations with the hotel? I will need to check the leave status when I move to my new job in February, but I think it should be a green light for me.

I saw that there is a new webmaster for the Rally, is there going to be online registration? Or do we just need to make our reservations with the hotel? I will need to check the leave status when I move to my new job in February, but I think it should be a green light for me.

There will be online registration but you will be on your own to make your room reservations. If you want you can call them now at 608-783-1000 and tell them your with "the CFO gathering" and you'll be all set up. If things go well the web site should be up in a few weeks.

...Seriously, though, awesome that it falls the week after the AMA race at Road America! I know what I'll be doing the first half of June. I'm going to have to start planning my route.
Do you think that'll happen...? :unsure:
I think it will happen whether it's worth going to might be another thing all together.

...Seriously, though, awesome that it falls the week after the AMA race at Road America! I know what I'll be doing the first half of June. I'm going to have to start planning my route.
Do you think that'll happen...? :unsure:
I assume you are asking if the AMA race will happen? I think we'll see them this year, not so sure about next.

I go more for the fun of hanging out with the people that I go with, and we'll still get to wake up to the sound of race bikes.

And, don't forget the cool group photo's you can shoot from up on the roof. ('05)
image003.jpg
Wow, brings up some [good] memories. Hotter than hell, but good times riding the alphabet roads that year. Be safe, too far for me to come from the left coast. Thanks for the pic Brian.

--G