The Micks

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
OKeffee, Shiny, and beemerdons....

irishguys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, how bad is your head screaming at you today, you old feck!? :p
I think I slept with pgrhodes1 last night! Do you remember "Miss Peggy" from the Forum a few years ago?

Peggy was a fine little witch! Yeah Steve, that's how bad it was. Luckily we Irish don't have a conscience!

I think I slept with pgrhodes1 last night! Do you remember "Miss Peggy" from the Forum a few years ago?

Peggy was a fine little witch! Yeah Steve, that's how bad it was. Luckily we Irish don't have a conscience!
BWAHAHAHA!!

Hey, going to go have breakfast with wfooshee....wanna pass any message along to him??

BWAHAHAHA!!

Hey, going to go have breakfast with wfooshee....wanna pass any message along to him??
Yes Please RadioHowie: Mention to Walt about the Daytona Bike Week 2013 plans I told you about in our private conversations. Spoke to a number of AZ Beemers at Death Valley this weekend and there is huge interest in a bunch of us riding to Florida next Spring for that. Like I mentioned to you, Daytona BW is on My Bucket List.

OKeffee, Shiny, and beemerdons....

irishguys.jpg
So Bustanut joker, did your St. Patrick's Day Lucky Wish come true for you? That you would be riding a motorcycle on the Ring of Kerry in Ireland and as you rounded a corner you spotted two new girlfriends ahead of you?

UKtrip2006424.jpg

That's a castle?

We have grain silos from the 1800's bigger than that around here.

And why is there no beer on the tables? Is it in a "dry" county? Is Dry County/Ireland an oxymoron?