The Official SFO Rally 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got the word from the boss that I could go & play so I'm in...... but only for saturday, so I will leave work Friday night at midnight so I can be there Saturday morning early to ride. I should be there by 6 ish. Between work & graduations I don't have allot of time for play.

BUMP REMINDER!

If anyone can help with this, please contact BeemerDonS, Don Stanley, at either [email protected] or call me at 480-440-4666; I have toll free calling, so just call me up and I'll call you right back on my dime. Trying to get Miss Dolly, the FJR Forum Party Sheep, to SFO from Petey's house in Stillwater, OK. Then on up to the CFO Forum Rally. From there I'll get her up to CFR Rally.

HELP!

Miss Dolly, our FJR Forum Party Sheep, needs transportation to SFO; then on to a spot she can be picked up from, so she can attend CFR 2011 in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canuckistan.

Bustanut joker mailed her off on Saturday to our Petey in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Is anyone riding to SFO via OK that could pick up a very "friendly" FJR Sheep and get her to Russellville, AK?

I can pick her up on my way to The Great White North: Here is tu Papa Chuy's route: 6/13-Albuquerque, NM; 6/14-Okie City, OK; 6/15-St. Louis, MO; 6/16-Columbus, OH; 6/17-Willsboro, NY.

BUMP REMINDER!

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP REMINDER!

If anyone can help with this, please contact BeemerDonS, Don Stanley, at either [email protected] or call me at 480-440-4666; I have toll free calling, so just call me up and I'll call you right back on my dime. Trying to get Miss Dolly, the FJR Forum Party Sheep, to SFO from Petey's house in Stillwater, OK. Then on up to the CFO Forum Rally. From there I'll get her up to CFR Rally.

HELP!

Miss Dolly, our FJR Forum Party Sheep, needs transportation to SFO; then on to a spot she can be picked up from, so she can attend CFR 2011 in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canuckistan.

Bustanut joker mailed her off on Saturday to our Petey in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Is anyone riding to SFO via OK that could pick up a very "friendly" FJR Sheep and get her to Russellville, AK?

I can pick her up on my way to The Great White North: Here is tu Papa Chuy's route: 6/13-Albuquerque, NM; 6/14-Okie City, OK; 6/15-St. Louis, MO; 6/16-Columbus, OH; 6/17-Willsboro, NY.

BUMP REMINDER!
I think there are laws on the books in Arkansas that limit "friendly"...

She best move on....

BUMP REMINDER!

HELP!

BUMP REMINDER!
Petey backout? He was one of the first to register. This will be my third SFO ('08 & '10) looks like this year might be just as wet but lets hope not, anyway I'm leaving tomorrow after work see everyone there.

BUMP REMINDER!

HELP!

BUMP REMINDER!
I'll be there for SFO and can bring her back to St. Louis if someone can get her to AR.

OK... if the sheep just has to go then let me know. I can change my route a little. Going to Shreveport either on the way there of on the way back. Doesn't matter!

Just make sure she has had all her shots because I ain't git'n no bugs from no sheep!

I met Petey last year in Stillwater and we rode together to ES.

Leaving early in the AM bout 6am from Amarillo. No one occupying the back seat. She better not get into my Crown either!

Reble

I was stressing attending due to work related conflicts. The weather forecast pushed me to cancel attending.

Scotty... I can't believe you aren't going again. Is it me?????

I guess we shall never meet!

Well, hope someday to be able to put a face with the name!

Reble

OK... if the sheep just has to go then let me know. I can change my route a little. Going to Shreveport either on the way there of on the way back. Doesn't matter!

Just make sure she has had all her shots because I ain't git'n no bugs from no sheep!

I met Petey last year in Stillwater and we rode together to ES.

Leaving early in the AM bout 6am from Amarillo. No one occupying the back seat. She better not get into my Crown either!

Reble
Hi Chris, just saw your e-mail ten minutes ago. If you can get Dolly to SFO, that would be great! She then needs to get up to CFO. I sent you an e-mail/Private Message and Bustanut joker/Barry C. will be sending you his mailing address.

Let me know what the packing and postage is to get Dolly back up to Owosso, Fecking Michigan and I will mail you a check. After she attends CFO, she gets shipped to BikerGeek99 and I pick her up in Columbus, Ohio on June 16 for her run up to CFR in New Brunswick, Canuckistan.

A lot of damn work for an FJR Forum Party Sheep, but Miss Dolly is a fine piece of ass and worth the extra effort! Bustanut joker never stretched her out, not sure about HotRodZilla though!

"Sent 18 May 2011 - 05:05 AM

Reble9mm, on 17 May 2011 - 07:19 PM, said:

Don,

This is Reble9mm (Chris H.).

I am going to SFO. I live in Amarillo and can go thru OK for a pickup! I sent you an email with phone and email too.

Let me know!!!! Leaving 6am tmrw. Plan on going to Shreveport tmrw unless I need to detour!

Chris"

Chris,

Just saw your e-mail, 6am Arizona Time, and I went to our FJR Forum. If you can get Dolly to SFO, that is fantastic!

Don Stanley

[email protected]

Cell: 480-440-4666

BUMP REMINDER!

HELP!

BUMP REMINDER!
I'll be there for SFO and can bring her back to St. Louis if someone can get her to AR.
builderwill, many thanks for stepping forward to help in getting FJR Forum Sheep Miss Dolly to SFO! I just got off the phone with Reble9mm and Chris is an hour out of Amarillo, heading to Petey in Stillwater, Oklahoma to pick up Our Girl.

Have fun with her in Arkansas at SFO. Bustanut joker couldn't penetrate her deep enough to give her any diseases; so she's safe. He's just a thimbledick!

I was stressing attending due to work related conflicts. The weather forecast pushed me to cancel attending.

Scotty... I can't believe you aren't going again. Is it me?????

I guess we shall never meet!

Well, hope someday to be able to put a face with the name!

Reble
The writing was on the wall I would have spent way too much time on the phone working from SFO.

I understand that the weather looks questionable, but what are we to do.

The weather will not change any of my plans.

FYI, when setting up this gathering, I had to commit to 30 people for dinner Saturday night.

So, if it helps make your decision, I will be out of pocket for about $750 for our banquet diner.

I can't leave work until around 3pm, so I will not make it to the Hotel till late Thursday night.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mark

I called Petey and Miss Dolly hasn't made it to him yet. When she gets to him (late this afternoon) then he is going to ship her to the motel in Russellville.

I understand that the weather looks questionable, but what are we to do.

The weather will not change any of my plans.

FYI, when setting up this gathering, I had to commit to 30 people for dinner Saturday night.

So, if it helps make your decision, I will be out of pocket for about $750 for our banquet diner.

I can't leave work until around 3pm, so I will not make it to the Hotel till late Thursday night.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mark
Mark, If it turns out you end up eating any of the Banquet expenses please let me know, I will be happy to pay for one missing plate.

I'm gonna have to pass. Have to look after my mom Sunday and take her to the hospital Monday morning.

I called Petey and Miss Dolly hasn't made it to him yet. When she gets to him (late this afternoon) then he is going to ship her to the motel in Russellville.
Reble, Dolly still didn't show today...Hope she arrives tomarrow. If Bust send her out Saturday, you would think she would have made it here by now. <_<

Reble, Dolly still didn't show today...Hope she arrives tomarrow. If Bust send her out Saturday, you would think she would have made it here by now. <_<
You still attending Petey? I should be arriving around 5 tomorrow give or take an hour or so.

You still attending Petey? I should be arriving around 5 tomorrow give or take an hour or so.
dsbiker, no I won't be attending, :( hope the weather cooperates for you...have fun.

540 miles today from Wisconsin to Salem, MO. Have a nice looking scenic route picked out into Russelville for tomorrow. Should be there early afternoon. Hopefully I'll still be dry... :unsure: