The Un-story was the Real Story

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THAT looks like PHUN!

boykinsprings57_zps606ed1b9.jpg

Hppants, really enjoyed the pictures and narrative. I really enjoy seeing areas of this country that I have never traveled in. You did an excellent job of bringing this area to life, especially the food.

Jer

Last edited by a moderator:
SoCal;

Nice clean motel? Kind of an oxymoron isn't it.

Anyway, no such thing within 100 miles or so from where we were.

I understand if camping is not for you. My Dad refused to camp, but he "camped out" in the Philippine jungles of Leyte in 1944.

SoCal;Nice clean motel? Kind of an oxymoron isn't it.

Anyway, no such thing within 100 miles or so from where we were.

I understand if camping is not for you. My Dad refused to camp, but he "camped out" in the Philippine jungles of Leyte in 1944.
I never stay unless they're clean.

I always check out the room before I pay.

Thank's to your Dad for his service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rabbit - whereabouts in LA do your parents reside? Next run, give me a shout - maybe we can share a few miles.

Jason - if I beg Redfish Hunter (or his dad) anymore to buy camping gear and share adventures with us, it's going to come across as creepy.

Rabbit - whereabouts in LA do your parents reside? Next run, give me a shout - maybe we can share a few miles.
Jason - if I beg Redfish Hunter (or his dad) anymore to buy camping gear and share adventures with us, it's going to come across as creepy.
FWIW, Redfish has been considering camping gear for some time now. I just have to fit it into my priorities... I have even been considering a 4 wheeler trip to Moab where overnight camping will be required.

I'm pretty certain you are already into creepy territory.
biggrin.png

Of course, it'd likely only be creepy to most of us, Redfish Hunter is a whole different kind of creepy.
biggrin.png