This Message is for WARCHILD....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked Webby

Right is Harder than Wrong.
Reaction score
I know it has probably been done before. I just began the process of pulling both of my wheels off my bike to have my rubber swapped out tomorrow. I wanted to extend a great big THANK YOU to WARCHILD for all his input on fjrtech.com site.

Great job of contributing!!

THANKS WC!!!!!

WW

:)

:clapping: WC is a very valuable resource on this forum, and i'm sure, any others he is involved with. I really appreciate the efforts WC put into the Galfer group buy. :clapping:

I too thank you!

cadman

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it has probably been done before. I just began the process of pulling both of my wheels off my bike to have my rubber swapped out tomorrow. I wanted to extend a great big THANK YOU to WARCHILD for all his input on fjrtech.com site.

THANKS WC!!!!!

WW

Ya big Ass Kisser!! :p

j/k: Thanks Dale!

JW

I've done a fair few tweaks and farkles that I would never have attempted without reference to WC's contributions to the forum.

I tip my hat also ....

Not one to kiss any ass,: <_< but I too have to say a big" thank you" to Warchild also. :clapping: The info he has provide has saved me tons of money so far and I expect it will do so well into the future.

Not one to kiss any ass,: <_< but I too have to say a big" thank you" to Warchild also. :clapping: The info he has provide has saved me tons of money so far and I expect it will do so well into the future.
GUNNY

and for the suspension GB

:yahoo:

I have a soft spot for that crusty bald spot too...... he has done me many favors from group buys to saying things I didn't have the balls to. And fjrtech is a great resource .... Thanks again Dale.

Let me quickly chime in here.

Beside the various Group Buys that Dale launched on this forum (and on the other one before it), I must thank him for the idea of collecting "how to" tutorials in an organized manner.

When I started our local FJR Forum in Italy I included a Knowledge Base section that was directly inspired by FJR Tech (and if you look closely, I may have pinched a picture or two in the process).

Since I was on a roll, I also launched a few group buys there, too, and I can testify to the headaches and heartburn involved. You can't please everyone and there'll be always pissers and moaners. But you soldier on and start another Group Buy for the newbies and for those who could not participate last time around.

So thanks a lot, Big Bro, your efforts are sure appreciated.
Army_37.gif
...and so's the support of the Site Admins. It ain't ass kissing. We're on the Promenade Deck of the ship, sipping highballs and shooting the breeze, but there's someone in the engine room making it possible.

Stef

THANKS WC!!!!!

WW

:poster_stupid: :dinamo: :good: :drinks:

Latest posts