This picture settles it. I'm getting the FJR.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motorcycle, gun, and cigar. It's almost perfect but...where's the beer Iggy? :)
Its probably in the Skyway hydration system on the other side :lol:
Goes flat too soon.....that's why I always fill my hydration system with gin and tonic.

The beer was in my hand with ample back-up beverage cooling in chickey's pick-em-up.

...unless...of course....you use Skyway's system as a storage cooler:

MW243088b.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be beeroux and his cigar on my motorcycle and my Glock and three expended rounds in the air. A poster-child picture of what is unsafe, risky, wrong...and a helluva lot of fun......once a year or less.
Geeze.

Is he wearing your girly lace underwear too?
Son of a bitch! Dammit! Fine, so how many besides just us two have seen those? Oh, jealousy, you foul green beast. Zounds.

Motorcycle, gun, and cigar. It's almost perfect but...where's the beer Iggy? :)
Its probably in the Skyway hydration system on the other side :lol:
Goes flat too soon.....that's why I always fill my hydration system with gin and tonic.

The beer was in my hand with ample back-up beverage cooling in chickey's pick-em-up.

...unless...of course....you use Skyway's system as a storage cooler:

MW243088b.JPG
I`m afraid this thread COULD have sever repercussions for anyone considering furthering there political aspirations>> :derisive:

That would be beeroux and his cigar on my motorcycle and my Glock and three expended rounds in the air. A poster-child picture of what is unsafe, risky, wrong...and a helluva lot of fun......once a year or less.
Well, now we finally understand Ignacio and the rest of the admins, allowing the use of handgun posts and threads on this site everywhere except in (you guessed it),completely off topic discussions ....where it obviously belongs. Don`t get me wrong, I have nothing against guns (our 2 sons are cops....good shots too). Whatd`ya say admins...follow yer own rules! :clapping: Gee, I thought this was a motorcycle site....silly me. I guess I`m not intelligent enough to understand the forum rules. Duhhhh :angry2:

Well, now we finally understand Ignacio and the rest of the admins, allowing the use of handgun posts and threads on this site everywhere except in (you guessed it),completely off topic discussions ....where it obviously belongs. Don`t get me wrong, I have nothing against guns (our 2 sons are cops....good shots too). Whatd`ya say admins...follow yer own rules! :clapping: Gee, I thought this was a motorcycle site....silly me. I guess I`m not intelligent enough to understand the forum rules. Duhhhh :angry2:

I'm sensing that there is a story here maybe a past history?

:D ;)

How the hell does one shift a friggin motorcycle wearing sandals????

Crap, that's easy... half the squids and the HOGS in Hawaii do it all the time! <BG>

and yes, I've ridden around the block in my flipflops and no helmet, testing stuff when I was working on my Harley...<G>

did it on the Bandit, too....didnt' have the FJR there....

Mary

Getting back on subject here, this looks like a load of fun! Beautiful day, great ride and plinking with the Glock. What were you using as a target? Maybe an empty beer can! :rolleyes: Sweet!

Except for the cigar, all necessary equipment requirements for riding a bike in the DC area! :D

So is that why they made that AE no clutch lever model?

Improve off-hand shooting skills, HMMMM?

Well, now we finally understand Ignacio and the rest of the admins, allowing the use of handgun posts and threads on this site everywhere except in (you guessed it),completely off topic discussions ....where it obviously belongs.
You're probably right. Moved. But you should take a chill pill anyway.

I thought this was a discussion about how the FJR is a perfect platform for a NGAA (No gear at all) CSGTP (Cigar Smoking / Gun Totin' Platform). Seems pretty FJR specific to me.

Okay, really though, a rider out there that is researching bikes sees something about the FJR community that makes him gravitate toward the FJR. This is an FJR specific thread. The FJR happens to be a fine NGAA CSGTP not to mention a mighty fine RRCCLP (Road rage cow carrying launch pad).

Now since we are discussing gear and various farkles (black guns only on the FJR...no chrome) this could be better off in the Parts and Accessories thread, however, the thread is about why a person is selecting the FJR. Therefore, I believe it does belong in the FJR Specific Discussion section.

I vote we move this puppy back where it belongs so that people like me that troll the COTD section don't chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:
The FJR happens to be a fine NGAA CSGTP not to mention a mighty fine RRCCLP (Road rage cow carrying launch pad).

ROTFLMFBO.........

Goes flat too soon........unless...of course....you use Skyway's system as a storage cooler:
MW243088b.JPG

One beer?? WTF??? The factory top case will hold twelve plus ice easy. I think Sky needs to rethink the whole design! One beer....Jeez! That won't get you through the appetizers. :huh:

I thought this was a discussion about how the FJR is a perfect platform for a NGAA (No gear at all) CSGTP (Cigar Smoking / Gun Totin' Platform). Seems pretty FJR specific to me.
Correct. It is FJR-specific. Every photo in this thread shows the FJR.

I vote we move this puppy back where it belongs so that people like me that troll the COTD section don't chime in.
Exactly so.

Wow........

a thread that's been moved and then, due to strong audience response, moved BACK to it's point of origin.

I feel like "Family Guy".