This Video Needs A Retake

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh...yes the No. 1 arguement for ABS on a motorcycle...

Glad it was minor...I was expecting a horrible crash w/passenger...I always worry about passengers when I see em riding with some fool on a sportbike trying to show off... i'm not to broken up if a rider maimes himself doin something dumb..but a passenger is just along for the ride

... i'm not to broken up if a rider maimes himself doin something dumb..but a passenger is just along for the ride
Sometimes, yes. But a lot of times it's pretty obvious that the rider is a yahoo and the passenger should be able to make rational decsions about with whom they're going to trust their lives.

... i'm not to broken up if a rider maimes himself doin something dumb..but a passenger is just along for the ride
Sometimes, yes. But a lot of times it's pretty obvious that the rider is a yahoo and the passenger should be able to make rational decsions about with whom they're going to trust their lives.

Woodie?!?!?!

A seasoned post-ho such as yourself making a newbie double post?

What is the world coming too?

Woodie?!?!?!
A seasoned post-ho such as yourself making a newbie double post?

What is the world coming too?
Damn, you're right. What's even worse is I didn't even notice that myself. I'll blame "The Internet", duplicatiing http posts. ;)