Time to come out of the closet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great story !!! And to think I was stopping for lunch at Subway and Tim Hortons... I gotta find me a Twin Peaks joint. ;)

Normally when a guy says it's "Time to come out of the Closet" you don't get this many boobs in one thread.

I'm not disappointed.

Yep, looks like a ho sitting on a bike to me. I hope you wiped the snail tracks off of your seat afterwards.
rolleyes.gif

I think you and the gnome were doin' a whole lot better at Twin Peaks. JSNS
Fixed it for ya Fred...
Gee guys, of course it is a 'ho sitting on a bike, what else would you find at a 'ho house? While it is possible to find a 'ho at a bar, that's exactly what you would find at a 'ho house.
rolleyes.gif

Although, I do concur on some Lysol on the seat afterwards part.

Great story and really like the gnome trips. Here in Louisiana though, I dont think the yard gnome thing is very popular, probably due to no room left in yard after the deer or alligator statuary. And that's if the yard isn't blocked with non working cars. (Politely called junk) But very entertaining to say the least. Keep it coming. But I do have a question.. If you make another trip and take along your "little friend" ,,will it be same one, or would you scope out another kidnap victim??? (It's funny just thinking about it!!!).

No more "borrowed" gnomes for any of my future trips. I had a lot of fun doing it and I am so glad the owners got so much enjoyment out of it but I spent too much time making sure that I got pics with their gnome instead of taking pics with my gnome. I look back at the pics I took for both trips and I have very few with my gnome or even my bike.

Don't worry though...I'll have my gnome out for my trips this year and I'll be sure to post up pics from his adventures.