Time to come out of the closet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Only five posts, and two of those on this thread, and already you're firmly established in the FJR Forum firmament! Great intro for you, blubyu (pronounced "Blue Bayou," rather than "blub you," one presumes). Anyway, welcome to the forum, and congratulations on a great RR and a great story. Looking forward to more from you.

. . . blubyu (pronounced "Blue Bayou," rather than "blub you," one presumes.
Gotta guess you're right, Mike, but there's a good chance he means "blew by you".
Blu by you would be correct. My first motorcycle was a 1988 Honda VTR 250 Intercepter. The baby blue and white model. I came up with my username for two reasons, my bike had blue in it and whenever I could I would pass people and blow right by them. Young and dumb back then. Hopefully I've gotten a little smarter in my old age. So that is where blu by u came from.
dcarver - I have pics from when I stopped at The Mustang Ranch and asked for a volunteer to sit on my bike for a picture. Pretty sure the forum would frown upon me posting it though :)

dcarver - I have pics from when I stopped at The Mustang Ranch and asked for a volunteer to sit on my bike for a picture. Pretty sure the forum would frown upon me posting it though
smile.png
I wouldn't object. Anybody objecting? Show of hands?

And at least it's not Blub You.

(Hey BBU, you could just send me that piccie.)
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
dcarver - I have pics from when I stopped at The Mustang Ranch and asked for a volunteer to sit on my bike for a picture. Pretty sure the forum would frown upon me posting it though
smile.png
The forum would not frown on any such thing, unless it was the wrong kind of Mustang Ranch you went to, so unless it was some queer Dude Ranch or something, post up!

PS - Don't take my word for it though, this is not the anything goes sandbox..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun story. I had heard of folks having done the gnome kidnapping. Just never a first hand account of such detail. Awesome. Thanks for the chuckles.

Well....since you guys asked nicely......

I had spent the night in Reno and was going to ride to Vegas so I got up around 8:00 am and headed out. I decided to stop at The Mustang Ranch to see if I could get a girl to pose with my bike (I actually got the idea from a post on this forum). So I arrived around 8:30.

c26dcb4a0e997514d81f18227ffe537a.jpg

I walked in and there were two girls sitting at a table. I guess 8:30 in the morning isn't exactly rush hour at this type of establishment. So I walked up to the table and one girl asked if there was anything I needed. I asked if one of them would be willing to walk outside and pose next to my motorcycle. The girl stood up and said "what kind of motorcycle do you have and can I sit on it?" I said it was a Yamaha FJR1300 and of course you can sit on it. As soon as she heard that she started walking towards the door and started taking her clothes off. By the time she got to the door she was only wearing what you see in the picture. I took the first pic and she asked if it came out ok. I said it was great but there was one problem...her arms were in the way and I couldn't see her boobs. She said "oh I'm sorry, is this better?" I'll let the forum decide how it turned out :)

3e5de4ad4681bae7fc413210093cc30b.jpg