tonker.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon T

Reaction score
I have purchased several items from tonker.com. 2 helmets, 2 riding jackets, a winter suit, and gloves. Prices are good. Service and shipping is very quick.

I received excellent advice on purchasing my Tourmaster Flex 2 jacket. I knew I wanted something that would be cool in summer, have a zip in lining for winter and a shell for wind/rain, but did not have patience to search thru all the listings. The guy on the phone asked a few questions, and recommended the Flex2. I have been extremely pleased. I couldn't have picked a better jacket.

When I ordered a helmet for my wife, we ordered the wrong size. Called, received a return authorization right away. Easy.

CALL FIRST. In many cases, you can get a better deal when talking to a sales person and getting a better price.

Same here. I've ordered some Nelsen-Rigg tank bags and tail packs from them before and have had good service.

+1 I have always had good experiences with Tonker. I've purchased 3 helmets and 2 jackets from them. Fast shipping (free ground shipping with orders over $75), great service, and I don't recall seeing better prices anywhere. If you were to call and ask (what harm could it do?), I bet they'd probably match a competitor's advertised price. Yessir, I like 'em.

I've bought a lot of helmets from Tonker over the years. Very fast service. Very reasonable shipping charges (maybe even free, depending on your coupon status), excellent pricing, and excellent inventory. I highly recommend them.

It is a sad day, Tonker is out of business and the web site is no more. I am going to miss that vendor; I purchased just about every piece of riding gear I have from them. The biking community will miss Tonker.com. :cray:

Latest posts