TWN Remembrance Video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks jdog - even for the tears, but many smiles and a chuckle or two.

Tim sure did have a quick flip! :fuck:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never met Tim or you for that matter (at least not physically) but spiritually, that's another story. Your tribute was terrific and I'm not too proud to say that you brought a tear in my eye. Thanks for your talent and sharing it with me/us.

Indeed a fine job Jdog, a tribute done with skill and taste.

TWN would have given his approval with a middle finger gesture though...

bikesniffer

I first read about this on the comatose forum. I then went to the link of the comments board someone put up. I have seen people's avatars updated. I still haven't seen anything other than this on this forum even though I use the "show new messages" on a nearly daily basis.

Thanks for the video and this thread.

RIP TWN.

You da man, Jdog :clapping: Well done!

I never got a chance to ride with TWN. This video you compiled is the next best thing!

Stef

For the uninformed (read me) what is the background song?
"Brothers in Arms" by Mark Knopfler (writer, vocals and guitar) -- during his days fronting Dire Straits
In case your searching for the song, "Brothers in Arms" is also the name of the album. It's a good one.

Great work J Dog. Thank you.

Thanks everyone.

This was a tough one to put together...A film like this takes about 4 hours or so to make. This one took almost 12 hours do to the many times i had to walk away in tears..

I had a hard time just starting this film..Thanks to Fairlaner for the advice on a song to use.

Yes the song was by Dire Straits "Brother in arms"

I will also be filming the Memorial ride and posting it up hopfully that night for all to see. Also looking for some who know how to get some live streaming up for TWN service so all who make it. If any one can help out PM Toecutter or myself..

Thanks again everyone

Jdog