Unique FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBF2

Reaction score
This FJR was for sale this spring on the PNWR website. Thought you might seeing something a little different. He shot it with R1 Deep Metallic Red. :good: :good:

It was sold before I could contact him. :angry: :angry: :cray: :cray: :bye2: :bye2:

https://pnwriders.com/motorcycles/139557-2005-yamaha-fjr-1300-6800-a.html

(Wanted to cut and paste pics from ad, but wasn't able to ) :gah: :gah:

For as long as the pictures are available:

_DSC0159.jpg

_DSC0148.jpg

_DSC0156.jpg

Wow, that is nice. I'm partial to red though, it's been a while since I've owned a car or bike in red.

Beautiful and a great choice.

Yes, I believe Bounce had his painted red also. I like it. Does Yamaha think that a red FJR will not sell over here in the states/

GP

Very nice....buttt-once I painted a blue Sazook Chevy Spectre Red and cops were on it like flies on a gut pile..

That's nearly the same color red as my Expedition. I frigging love that color and I think my bike would be faster if it was that color...

That's nearly the same color red as my Expedition. I frigging love that color and I think my bike would be faster if it was that color...
Yeah, but then 'The Heat' would be all over it. Fargin natzi pigs harassing poor innocent citizens. :)

Probably get you more tickets too :)

Red has a tendency to attract the eye of those who you don't want to.