Update on black bike week in Myrtle Beach

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bigjohnsd" data-cid="1319794" data-time="1466559079"><p>

Got my Lawn Chair and my Popcorn just waiting for the fun to start. I give this about two more hours</p></blockquote>

Yo BigJohn! Should we send more popcorn? Motorcycle.

rushes posted: Black bikes rule...Sounds like fun.

smile.png
+1. Fastest color made.
+2

Well as old white guy, I wouldn't attend...but I'm not going to judge them. There's always a bad element present in any mass gathering....perhaps more in some than others. As long as they are "shooting and stabbing" each other and not the locals, I don't give a crap. Not ATTGATT? Who cares?

The video seems to show many are there to have fun, and hopefully that's what they find there.....

I tried to watch the video, but lacking subtitles, I was unable to discern the language or dialect being spoken. Whatever it was they appeared to be enthusiastic over their participation in whatever they are pursuing.

Busted, but aren't most places nicer than that? I'm only allowed it places I wouldn't want to go. It's kinda depressing.

This thread shows how naive I really am. I thought "Black Bike Week" meant "black bikes" like Harleys. I was figuring it's called that, but any Harley is welcome. You know, since black is the color of the weekend rebel. I did not realize "black" refered to the rider.

As said before, there are clowns in any mass gathering. Usually they are the assholes that ruin it for everyone. Some groups have a smaller percentage of assholes than others. I would say groups of FJR, BMW, and Honda riders would have less trouble makers than some groups of Harley riders. Age and jobs will do that to people. What's funny is many Harley groups like that stereotype.