Urine or you're out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue

Reaction score
My daughter sent me this E-Mail today, It will probably get closed for being political but... it won't be the first time and I have to pass it on.

THE JOB - URINE TEST (Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me.

I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes going to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. . . Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.

Some things have to change in this country, and soon!!!!!!!

The clock is ticking..... if you have a stop watch, tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick... or or coo-coo clock, tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock...

Last edited by a moderator:
Test? Test and then what?

Hell, the system embraces those who cannot fend for themselves...

Why stop at the welfare program, since it just started a couple years ago right?...no it's been around for a quarter century or more..why so pissy now!

Don't stop with welfare, why not litmus test everything?

welfare....to lazy to work, to lazy to eat, to lazy to keep (or some fellow strapped on her and then stepped off)

Medicare...too old to work, too old to eat, no need to keep.

Medicaid...born to the wrong one, suffer with whom you are born.

The blind....can't see to work, can't see to eat, can't see to keep.

I've heard someone say all of the above (don't agree with it) but people say the darnest things.

It's pointless to be concerned with taxes and where they go. Do the same people dig into their church and search every penny, just because they give?

I've learned that you pay your share, thank God that you can; know that by paying you are doing your part to keep the country civil, socially inclusive, moving forward and America.

There are plenty of ...what the heck......

I'm a biker not a TEA PARTY TEA SIPPER..

I agree! Breathalyzer prior to posting on the forum! :unsure:

My goodness, Odot would have - 1,453 posts, BustANut would be 2 posts, and good guys like me would have..

oh then again,

never mind!

OK, I get it, you take a breathalyzer test before you are allowed to post. Too sober, no posting!

Drug tests..?

You are asking if we do drug tests..?

OK.. Sure, send them over and we'll test them for ya!

Famous quote from a founder of FTP Software...

I agree! Breathalyzer prior to posting on the forum! :unsure: My goodness, Odot would have - 1,453 posts, BustANut would be 2 posts, and good guys like me would have..

oh then again,

never mind!

Not quite sure how this would work. Would one need to score a zero to post in the serious categories. Perhaps 0-0.08 for the less serious categories. Then >0.08 for the fun stuff, and on Fridays.

(Notice which category I'm posting in right now?)

And yes, if it's not too political to say so, I think those who receive their paycheck from the state, for doing nothing, should be subject to the same restrictions as those of us who have to work for the money.

I agree that Welfare recipients should be randomly drug tested. They should also be required to get a job and keep it. That would be about 1 billion less tax money spent on people that want to be useless fodder.