Vintage Motorcycle Fest - Tacoma, WA - Aug. 24th & 25th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
b20949fc-4212-4b14-ba16-1e49993566b3_Vintage%20MC%20festival.jpg

Riders for Health is proud to have been chosen as the official charity of the Vintage Motorcycle Festival,

which will take place on August 24th and 25th at LeMay - America’s Car Museum (ACM) in Tacoma, Washington.

Now in its second year, the Vintage Motorcycle Festival is one of the signature events at the museum attracting thousands of enthusiasts. Riders for Health will have a stand and help judge a motorcycle competition and famous manufacturers such as BMW, Ducati and Triumph will be in attendance. You can find out more and buy your tickets here.

Well that is the weekend my boy is giving up his man hood and getting married. The wife and I are hosting the wedding and wake afterwards so all I can say is oh crap.

Well that is the weekend my boy is giving up his man hood and getting married. The wife and I are hosting the wedding and wake afterwards so all I can say is oh crap.
Reschedule the wedding, this is more important.
smile.png

Hate to admit it, but I'm getting to like WA. May try to make this event myself.

Al.

Reschedule the wedding, this is more important.
smile.png

Hate to admit it, but I'm getting to like WA. May try to make this event myself.

Al.
Get over it, it's full of liberals who want to tell you how to wipe!

Tell the kid to grow a set and change wedding venue to the bike show!
no.gif

It's against my religion to plan that far out, but this looks fun. I have been to the LeMay twice. Great museum and perfect venue for a historic bike show. I am sorely tempted by vintage bikes. Norton 850 or mabe just the remade one? Also like the early 1990s super bikes. What is "vintage" for bikes? 25 years. Those are getting there.