• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Laminar Lip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankshaft

Reaction score
Looking for a Laminar Lip for an 07. Thought I'd try one first in playing the windshield game. Anyone have one they want to part with?

Looking for a Laminar Lip for an 07. Thought I'd try one first in playing the windshield game. Anyone have one they want to part with?
I have one t fit an'03. Check on the applicabilitity and we will find an agreeable arrangment. I am in CA

Tinker

I have one t fit an'03. Check on the applicabilitity and we will find an agreeable arrangment. I am in CA

Tinker
According to their website the same lip fits all FJR's from '03 on up. I just sent off an email to their sales dept to verify this. How old is the lip and what type of condition is it in? What are you looking to get for it? I'm in Dayton ohio zipcode 45440

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinker
According to their website the same lip fits all FJR's from '03 on up. I just sent off an email to their sales dept to verify this. How old is the lip and what type of condition is it in? What are you looking to get for it? I'm in Dayton ohio zipcode 45440
I got a reply from Laminar and the LaminarLip for the FJR will fit all years. Let me know how you want to proceed.

I've got one, too and I'm in Columbus. I even have spare fasteners. It works alright, I just never use it. Nice shape