• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - OEM front seat for 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtoBthruS

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2013 that came with a Corbin leather front seat. Nice seat but a bit too hard for my soft butt. Looking for a stock seat to send to Spencer for a refit. I am pretty sure the Gen 2's will fit the 2013.

I am in Central Florida.

Thanks for any and all help!

Gary

I bought a 2013-2014 seat on ebay to use while my seat is at Russell. Depending on how I feel about the Russell, the stock seat might be up for sale when the Russell gets back.

I bought a 2013-2014 seat on ebay to use while my seat is at Russell. Depending on how I feel about the Russell, the stock seat might be up for sale when the Russell gets back.
Kurt - what do you think the time frame is for this decision?

I recently bought a 2013 that came with a Corbin leather front seat. Nice seat but a bit too hard for my soft butt. Looking for a stock seat to send to Spencer for a refit. I am pretty sure the Gen 2's will fit the 2013.
I am in Central Florida.

Thanks for any and all help!

Gary
PM sent