Watch Out Newport News!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamirr

Reaction score
Grabbed these yesterday. Sorry for the quality. They were taken from my 3 year old phone. :dribble:

Better start looking for black....

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

I see he has his laser/radar gun in a holster, all ready to go. Best looking Concours 14 I've seen. They just needed to cover all that ugly bodywork with equipment and reflective tape and badges.

Good luck avoiding him. It's a lot easier to hide a bike compared to a car. It's cheating. Heck, he can hide behind a dumpster, or a Smart car, or a big German Shepherd.

Proceed with caution.

Nice ride! Good lookin' bike.

Probably give Patriot a run for his money for farkle content, all they need is a couple of more really ugly horns. :lol:

Love the crash bars. Wonder who makes them?

The best I've seen the Connie look for sure! Pretty bad assed looking. I'll be looking out for this bike. Violione & I will be running through there on Sunday... & Tuesday.

I'm behind the curve here. Glenn tells me he's gotten them into lots of departments, including about 140 coming up on new CHP Connies and the Folsom PD's BMWs. Check another one out. (At least if they run with them on, you'll see 'em coming.) :)

KristaPoliceLight.jpg

Yup, several of the PD's down here in FL. have those bad boys already. From what I've heard, the officers really like them. The one's I've seen are the silver bikes and they are very hard pick out.

The world is a changing.

Was trolling kawasaki web site looking at c-14 and this bike is shown as special police edition. has seperate batteries and 12 fused ports for hooking up all the gotcha stuff. reminds me of CHPS show only with ass loads more horsepower. wonder if ponch is getting one. i hear they come with a set of cheesy mirror sun glasses.