We Lost A Great Friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TWN you were a landmark in this forum and will be in our hearts forever; so long my friend.

Ride In Peace.

I only knew TWN through his antics on this forum. He had a knack for keeping a thread lively. Seeing the black ribbon on his avatar hit me like the loss of any friend I know as flesh and blood. Godspeed, Tim. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

To say this is a shock would be a gross understatement. This place will never quite be the same without TWN. Whether you've met him in person or not, we're all indebted to him for what he has been so instrumental in creating here on the forum. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

RIP Tim...

Thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

I did not know Tim either but enjoyed the friendly banter he brought to the fourm....

It is obvious he will be missed by many... Including myself.....

Lisa and I broke bread with Tim at Mother's Kitchen (Palomar Mountain) on the LowCal 250.

Thanks for the support Tim. You remain one of the great gentleman riders. We'll miss you for the rest of our years.

I couldn't even believe it when I read the thread title. I never met him, but I've been here plenty long enough to know he was a big part of the landscape here, and helped make this forum what it is. This is just a huge shock. My heartfelt condolences go out to all those who'll feel the loss. He was certainly too young to die. I hope his days will be filled with picture perfect rides for eternity.

D Dave

So sad. I did my first (and last) ride with Tim just after NAFO. I was looking forward to riding some SoCal with him next spring.

RIP Tim.

Tim.jpg

Photo taken when I parted ways with Tim and Joseph after a fantastic run of twisties from Wyoming to Montana.

There are no words to express the shock.....a real punch in the gut.

Tim, such a contributor to this forum and this world. You will be sadly missed.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and Patty.

My heart is so heavy.............

Very sad day. Although I never got a chance to meet Tim in person, I always viewed you as a friend. Everytime I say the Barney avatar it made me laugh because I knew Tim was going to have something funny, sharp or witty to say. Tim's sense of humor and wit were amazing as was his ability to put someone in their place when when needed. :fuck:

You will be missed, but not forgotten...tip one with Andrew :drinks:

Our prayers for your family

:fuck:

For you Tim

-------------------

But WTF happened? Heart-attack? Stroke?

I really wish I had made Nafo now.

Oh my goodness, I am at a loss for words.

I met Tim once, and it was easy to see he was a good person. He will be missed.

Best wishes to his friends and family.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last thing he said to me was: "If you have any trouble let me know and I will take care of it". Tim, there is no greater pain then not being able to do the same for you now. But you can be assured that you will be in my daily prayers until we meet again. I always felt comfortable following you on the rides and knew that you of all people would arrive home safe at the end. Prayers and condolences for you my friend. See you in Heaven.

For those who didnt get to ride with him, here are some of his favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/twowheelnut

I know hwy 33 was near the top also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit!

It takes a special person to lead as Tim did in a virtual world. I feel cheated that I never got to meet him in person.

R.I.P. friend.

Im at a loss of for words. I heard about this at 7:00am this morning....The wife and i just teared up. Tim was the First person i ever filmed. Im going to miss you bro RIP

And as he always did when on Camera :fuck:

This picture was my second I ever posted on My Photobucket album and the 1st time he flipped me off..

TWN1.jpg

Jeff R. aka Jdog109socal

HOLY SHIT! I haven't been online for the last day or two, and the first thread I saw when I logged on was the one about pictures of TWN, so I figured he must have had a bad accident. So I went looking and found this thread. I can't believe it, this just sucks! I had finally gotten to meet him at NAFO, after swapping PM's for the last 2 years.

Oh MAN, this just blows.

My condolences to his family, and I like to think he thought of all of us as his friends. I thought of him as one of mine.

Fuck

"The Timmerest" as I call you .....you'll be so very much missed.

What a loss. Good fun all around my friend, and even better: You loved to share that fun around moto-bikes.

We shared a few good rides, one with Carver that IMO was one of the best multi-day rides in the history of the moto-bike. I'll embrace those great memories forever.

carver%20(2).jpg

Thanks for the fun on this day .....chasing wonderul roads and beautiful spring colors. You even changed up your typical "salute" for this photo.

carver%20(6).jpg

Unlike James Dean, You had a great cause my friend. Underneath all that "cool" was a warm heart, a good attitude and a love of people and moto-bikes. So very generous in all you have selflessly contributed to this community.

carver%20(5).jpg

I sure thought we had many more of these moments in our future.

08Honderosa%20(126).JPG

LOL, The Timmerest, you knew that not much better than phucking around on moto-bikes ..you did it well.

Fuck Me, I'm sorry for rambling, just so many thoughts.

I've been moping around the house all night and day ...............enough.............

I'm off this late afternoon to blister some Nevada tarmac in your honor ...may go for hours, may go for days ...and not only will the miles be in your honor ...but I'll finish up with a few (dozen?) of your favorite:

TWN%20(18).JPG

Timmerest's drink at the Hondarosa.

[SIZE=8pt]Richard and Don -thanks for the calls last night. I'll catch ya in a few days ....gunna log a few miles in The Timmerest's honor, don't wait up, don't leave the lights on, we'll be riding.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts