What Else Can I Do To My FJR?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear TWN that you got the shift pattern mixed up with the firing order. Glad the Medical conditions in hand. If your not in harms way after crashing just relax. Do a connection to connection check out before jumping up. Good Luck! TJ

WOW -- very sorry to see how you spent my birthday, Nut. Glad to hear that you're ok -- but it looks like you have some wrenching and spending to do now.

Sure hope they can get new plastics all the way from Japan before July 26th. We gonna need some Ho's in Park City. :D

Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad to see everything is alright medically at least. I imagine if all of us where honest, we all have been in your situation, but by the grace of God we made it thru without incident. I guess you where just the unlucky one!

TWN, glad to hear you're healing well and the pneumothorax is resolving. University Motors really did me justice on my repairs last year. Have fun getting more intimate with your bike!

We need a "Fall Reports" section, or subsection.
"Crash Club Members"? It could go right under "New Forum Members".
That's just what we need! Think of all the, "I just crashed mine!" or, "I fell down!" posts we could get now that the PDP is over and we aren't reading all of those, "I finally got mine" threads. It'd be an easier place for the insurance adjusters to find information..... :unsure:

There sure is a lot of :wub: in this room!

Main Entry: bull·shitPronunciation: 'bul-"shit also 'b&l-

Function: noun

Etymology: 1bull & 6bull

usually vulgar : NONSENSE; especially : foolish insolent talk
Wait-getting closer....

Abbreviation
BS

1. (Mexican state) Baja California Sur

Last edited by a moderator:
Main Entry: bull·shitPronunciation: 'bul-"shit also 'b&l-

Function: noun

Etymology: 1bull & 6bull

usually vulgar : NONSENSE; especially : foolish insolent talk
Wait-getting closer....

Abbreviation
BS

1. (Mexican state) Baja California Sur
As in most things, bullshit is never a wrong answer. ;)

Just got the email from jdog.... Sorry this happened, glad you're not hurt bad. Some lessons are tough ones. Thanks for sharing what happened. We all can learn from this one.

Well, here's an interesting turn of events: I may not be the owner of an '05 FJR by next week. :blink: Progressive's claims adjuster just called and after a brief conversation with me describing the damage, he stated that he just totaled an '06 with 600 miles with similar damage.

Double :blink:

Raise the bullshit alert from yellow to orange!

Me thinks I'm soon to have more than just a pain in my side... <_<

I may not be the owner of an '05 FJR by next week. Me thinks I'm soon to have more than just a pain in my side... <_<
Well, look on the bright side...you don't need a bike for a month anyway. By then, you can be on an AE w/abs! Cerulean be rulin'

We need a "Fall Reports" section, or subsection.
"Crash Club Members"? It could go right under "New Forum Members".
That's just what we need! Think of all the, "I just crashed mine!" or, "I fell down!" posts we could get now that the PDP is over and we aren't reading all of those, "I finally got mine" threads.
Over at BARF, they call the forum "Crash Analysis-A place to learn from our mishaps".

Progressive's claims adjuster just called and after a brief conversation with me describing the damage, he stated that he just totaled an '06 with 600 miles with similar damage.
CA model? How much for the salvage?

Or might there be a Kaw in the future....hahahahaha
misscleo.jpg

Let me consult my magic bankroll. :wizard:

The lovely wife just reviewed this thread. In her infinite wisdom and logic (demonstrated by marrying me), she nix'd the idea of a "Fall Report" section. She said, "Wouldn't it be easier to just quit falling?"

TWN glad youre ok! Youre a good man, taking the blame for the fall. I did the same...called myself all kinds of names. But we both know it was the Feejers fault.

Take Care!