What kind of fuse used on FJR?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketman0

Reaction score
What kind of fuses used on the 2014 FJR? Are they the standard ATO blade fuses or the mini fuses or...? I like to get some to carry in my toolbox under the seat.

Thanks!

What kind of fuses used on the 2014 FJR? Are they the standard ATO blade fuses or the mini fuses or...? I like to get some to carry in my toolbox under the seat.Thanks!
ATC standard fuses. Your Gen 3 fuse box contains at least 5 spare fuses, available spares are: 3A, 10A, 15A, 25A, 30A. I believe the Owners Manual has the details about what's in the (fuse) box.

Edit: That slow typing, cross posting HotRod makes a good suggestion. Gen I owners life sucks when they have to access fuses even when it's a nice sunny mid-day, close to an auto parts store. Things are better for the later Gens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawd...Youse guys are bastards!! I'll tell you they are the minis, but I'll also say if you're concerned, you should locate and open the fuse boxes so you know 1: Where that are, and 2: How to access them.

It's not something you wanna try to learn on the side of a dark road in the rain.

FWIW, Ionbeam is NOT a bastard. I didn't see his post until just now. I had no idea he beat me to the punch.

Bust and Intech on the other hand...well...

FWIW, Ionbeam is NOT a bastard. I didn't see his post until just now. I had no idea he beat me to the punch.
Bust and Intech on the other hand...well...
Mine was a serious answer! What better way to get familiar with your bike? Isn't it better to know what kind they are and how to get to them before? As someone so astutely put it, "It's not something you wanna try to learn on the side of a dark road in the rain."
fuck.gif

Last edited by a moderator: