What's The Latest Greatest Farkle For The Fjr

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Equally as cool AND possibly as hard to get would be the euro spect turn signal switch housing with the flash to pass trigger. I was seriously disappointed when I found out we didn't get that option.
How about making a wiring loom for the passing light FJRandy. Is this all it would need other than the switch?

Want to try something fun to do, try adding on glove compartment lights

My Webpage

FJR02.jpg

I would recommend

1] PC III

2] Russel Day long seat

3] GPS

and you can just keep going after you start to add some of these stuff..

Next on my list is suspension - progressive fork springs and a shock.

I think a simple grenade launcher would be much more manageable than the 40mm rifle, and probably just as effective for close range. Mount one on each side of the bike, one facing forward and one rearward. Feeling crowded in traffic? Fire both at the same time and THERE! plenty of room now. Lots of ex-military guys and easterners with mob connections on this board, should be easy to get a GB started! :D

My list would have to include a GPS, Valentine one and a Russel Day-long. A 40 MM automatic canon could be useful when some cager with a cellphone stuck in their ear tries to occupy the same space as me. :cownoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Moko's?
No but I should :erm:
Don't wait, skyway! I wish I'd put them on the week before I did (need you ask? <_< ) Forget the TOGs; get the Moko's or other sliders of your choice, but get them!

BTW, I ride with my saddle bags on most all the time. They make pretty effective TOGs for the mufflers... ;)

Next to Angelina Jolee, Speed Bleeders get my vote. :p Not a high dollar farkle, but I have never had an easier job doing brakes than with Speed Bleeders! Getcha Some! B)

a Russel Day-long would be right after the Blue flame exhaust. How is the group buy coming along??? :D

Next farkle, see the thread "My next GPS, Garmin 396".

Now that's a farkle!

The ultimate navigation farkle!

[SIZE=21pt]Group Buy!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for a pic of FJRandy's custom fiberglass work :clap:

I've seen Randy's work. Be warned, if you see it, you'll want it.

Randy, send me the picture and I'll host it for you. You find the name of the company that sold you your headlights yet?

Pappy