What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished working on my blower, don't know how the 2" rock was in the middle of my snow covered driveway but I'd like to kill the bastard that put it there. Only got one shear pin but jammed the auger on the right side, took a BFH to fix it.
sad.png
If ya used a shovel like us working stiffs that rock would not have mattered.
bleh.gif
WTF is this work thing you refer to and I doubt your working to hard in your executive position.
bleh.gif
lol.gif

OK I'm officially tired of plowing snow at least for a while. Mother nature thought it would be good to crap on central Oregon last night. It took Patti and I three hours with the tractor and snow blower to clear all the driveways. Still have to do trails in the back yard for short legged dogs.
smile.png

Rain...real rain. Close to 3 inches last night and another 2-3 inches today.

Oh Boy, today is our annual toy run, Usually about 1,300 bikes but I suspect that number will be greatly reduced today as not many pirates like getting wet.

I'll be on the KLR, it needs a bath anyway.
rolleyes.gif

It was 60° most of the day. It was beautiful. I know because I spent all day on softball fields. My daughters' hobbies are screwing with my hobbies. I'm in a hobby conundrum.

Gotta hang Christmas lights tomorrow. My favorite thing ever. :no: 4 hours up and down a frigging 20 foot extension ladder reaching as far left and right as I dare, without falling off, while arguing with strands of lights. Daughters make me do this also. Not exactly sure how they became the bosses of me!

Four inches of snow overnight...walked by the bikes before I cleared the driveway.
Winter stinks!

--G
Ah the land of the Puget Sound Convergence Zone has got --G in a funk. --G lives where the arrows meetup. The weather there sucks.
smile.png

a52c1f2e-de45-4836-bf31-5d751966af5b-pscz_explainer_main_01.jpg

South of Seattle were old Fontanaman lives it is much nicer and today we have snow free roads. It is wet and cold but it beats shovelling snow.

Perhaps the Pacific Northwest group should help out --G and get him one of these.

oshkosh-h-series-high-speed-snow-blower-photo-88489-s-original.jpg

As you can tell sitting on my ass waiting for spring is starting to affect me. Got me a new camera and I am learning how to use some of the advance features.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well wetsiders, over here in eastern Washington. Its hovering in the 20s and snowing off and on since Thursday. Only a few inches, but it's light and fluffy. Only 2 months to go.

Used the leaf blower to knock off a dusting of snow from overnight. We are looking at a wet warm front approaching that will bring mixed precip turning to rain overnight. Doesn't bother me a bit, I'll just wait for a break and enjoy it when it comes...or maybe go visit one of the guys in Florida. If you can't beat em, join em.

More rain and cold from the Fraser River Valley...thanks Canada!

Thanks Fontanaman...like I needed another reminder of my housing choice. Have I recently mentioned I have delicious twisty foothill roads right out my front door?

Well wetsiders, over here in eastern Washington. Its hovering in the 20s and snowing off and on since Thursday. Only a few inches, but it's light and fluffy. Only 2 months to go.
...two months to what 'junior? More cold and snow??
cold.gif

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
75 & Sunny, rode a 150 mile round trip to nowhere and back.
Good to know that nowhere is still there.
rolleyes.gif

We are supposed to get a foot or more of white shit in the next 24 hours. What fun riding the tractor wearing my Gerbings gear.
no.gif

More rain and cold from the Fraser River Valley...thanks Canada!
Thanks Fontanaman...like I needed another reminder of my housing choice. Have I recently mentioned I have delicious twisty foothill roads right out my front door?

...two months to what 'junior? More cold and snow?? :cold:

--G
It always breaks up by mid February, wishful thinking.

Buy a bike yesterday and it rains like the second coming of the great flood today... figures.
What's the problem? You buy a bike with the fancy suspenders, have new tires and brakes ......ride it like you stole it!!!!!
Well, the wife figured since it was raining it was a good day for us to go to the mall and spend hours there...
help.gif