What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been snowing all day here in MA. Up to 10 inches of the white stuff so far and more coming. It should finish up around a foot or so. Temps are in the hi 20's.

I HATE WINTER !!!!

Dave

It's been snowing all day here in MA. Up to 10 inches of the white stuff so far and more coming. It should finish up around a foot or so. Temps are in the hi 20's.
I HATE WINTER !!!!

Dave
That particular patch of winter nastiness has, thankfully, passed us by to the South; usually these systems take a more northerly track smacking Maine and Central/Northern New Brunswick.

Coastal New England, Nova Scotia, SE New Brunswick and PEI are bearing the brunt of that storm. While cold here, I don't have to shovel cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usual shit around here with a few inches of snow, not going out unless I get an emergency call. These people are no driving SOB's.

Might take the KTM out and play around a little.

Spent time cleaning my reloading bench, getting ready for the weather to warm up enough for the 1000 yd range.

It finally warmed up to snowing temp again and we have more. Great for us snow skiers, just hope it stops warming before it turns to freezing rain but that is predicted for Sunday night.. Time to check on the chains for the car.

For being in the desert, it as been a wet fall and winter.

Further east in PA I'm still lucky. Light powdery dusting Friday morning, neighbor cleared driveway with a leaf blower. Got a short ride in a couple hour ago. It's in the 20's now.

Went for a nice ride today for a few hours. It was a bit windy and chilly though. I had to turn on my hand warmers to level two! That 65 degree chill in the air was brutal... after I got home I hopped in the sauna to warm up. ;-)

Cold... for south ga anyway. 28 the last 2 nights. We did a polar bear run today to the coast and the coldest temp was 42.

Mean While in Arizona

sunburn300.png

It was 50F here in the Black Hills today. Supposed to be like this again tomorrow. The Dogsickles are all over the snow in the front yard. Knee not good enough to do DS Patrol. Supposed to have snow again late tomorrow, I'll be glad to see the Dogsickles go away again

Supposed to get another shit ton of white stuff tonight and all day tomorrow. Looks like more tractor fun. I'm running out room to stack snow so I'm going to start exporting it to the neighbors 40 acres. He is in Mexico so it should be gone by the time he gets home.

It was 50F here in the Black Hills today. Supposed to be like this again tomorrow. The Dogsickles are all over the snow in the front yard. Knee not good enough to do DS Patrol. Supposed to have snow again late tomorrow, I'll be glad to see the Dogsickles go away again
Supposed to get another shit ton of white stuff tonight and all day tomorrow. Looks like more tractor fun. I'm running out room to stack snow so I'm going to start exporting it to the neighbors 40 acres. He is in Mexico so it should be gone by the time he gets home.
John, just take it over to Ray's neighbor's place. He's in Mexico.