:..Where did you buy your FJR - Dealer with best pricing..:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D&H doesn’t do taxes or registration for out of state buyers. OTD is the price without the governments pound of flesh because that’s different in each state. It also means you save those crazy “hidden costs” like document fees. 

Comes home, pay your taxes and fees yourself, save even more. 

D&H doesn’t do taxes or registration for out of state buyers. OTD is the price without the governments pound of flesh because that’s different in each state. It also means you save those crazy “hidden costs” like document fees. 

Comes home, pay your taxes and fees yourself, save even more. 
Understand, but I was specifically asking about 101st's deal with his bike.  On the taxes, as long as the state that the dealer is in has a reciprocal arrangement with your home state, it's not a problem.  My new '18A worked out to be just under $13K all in with it legal and a plate on it.

For D&H, I went to their website and noticed they have no listing of inventory or pricing that I could see.  I know many here have written their praises, but I've not dealt with them in any way.  Might need to swing through there on one of my trips.

Understand, but I was specifically asking about 101st's deal with his bike.  On the taxes, as long as the state that the dealer is in has a reciprocal arrangement with your home state, it's not a problem.  My new '18A worked out to be just under $13K all in with it legal and a plate on it.

For D&H, I went to their website and noticed they have no listing of inventory or pricing that I could see.  I know many here have written their praises, but I've not dealt with them in any way.  Might need to swing through there on one of my trips.
Used to be that they didn’t have a web site. Extra overhead savings they passed on to their customers.