Where have I been?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smthng

He rocks!
Reaction score
Hey all, this is really stupid, but it's bugging me...

Some time ago, I signed up on some site somewhere that kept lists of stuff. You filled out your lists of stuff like "places I've been" or "National Parks I've visted" and other wierd geo-location stuff like that and it would generate neat linked maps of everything and regular maps showing what you had done where.

I know this is a reasonably popular site, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell it is. Anyone got a clue what I'm talking about?

TIA!

Hey all, this is really stupid, but it's bugging me...
Some time ago, I signed up on some site somewhere that kept lists of stuff. You filled out your lists of stuff like "places I've been" or "National Parks I've visted" and other wierd geo-location stuff like that and it would generate neat linked maps of everything and regular maps showing what you had done where.

I know this is a reasonably popular site, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell it is. Anyone got a clue what I'm talking about?

TIA!
A dream? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
No to both... I thought it was something like geolists or some such nonsense. Ah well... Maybe I'll find it digging through my email.