Where the Hell is Jdog's flicks been?????

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
OK Yes i am getting better and plan to be on a long ride this weekend. Sorry for the delay in releaseing my weekly Bike videos but I have been to hell and back with my health. Its been almost 2 months since i have rode my bike and this weekend i hope to film some. With luck i should have 2 new flicks out this next coming up week.. Here is a quick look at my next flick and kind of explains what been going on with me.. Glad to be back from the Dead.

To Hell & Back

https://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Jdo...=ToHellBack.flv

Jdog

F**K me, Dog! I had no idea. How do you poop now? Never mind. That's a stupid question. Did you lose all that other stuff 'cause the surgeon was drunk when he took out your appendix? Is there really a God? Or is it just the operating room light?

Anyway, glad you're back among the living. Ride--and video--on!

Jb

Good to have you back man, now how much faster do you think you can go. Without all the extra baggage I mean. :p Stan

Appendix?

What appendix?

WE don't need no steenkin appendix!

Intestines?

What intestines?

WE .... umm

Glad you're back up and about!

Bob

OK Yes i am getting better and plan to be on a long ride this weekend. Sorry for the delay in releaseing my weekly Bike videos but I have been to hell and back with my health. Its been almost 2 months since i have rode my bike and this weekend i hope to film some. With luck i should have 2 new flicks out this next coming up week.. Here is a quick look at my next flick and kind of explains what been going on with me.. Glad to be back from the Dead.
To Hell & Back

https://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Jdo...=ToHellBack.flv

Jdog

FIDO Jdog! Good to have ya back.

Rex

I thought I remembered that you were 'on the mend' as they say but hadn't realized to the extent of your maladies. Hope all is well and continue to have a speedy recovery. I/we do enjoy your videos.

F**K me, Dog! I had no idea. How do you poop now? Never mind. That's a stupid question. Did you lose all that other stuff 'cause the surgeon was drunk when he took out your appendix? Is there really a God? Or is it just the operating room light?
Anyway, glad you're back among the living. Ride--and video--on!

Jb

James, still and always well be a one way poop shot.... :lol2: :lol2: yep things are back to normal :good:

Yes i did lose about 30 lbs but i might have put 10 back on since the fricken ordeal....

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts