Which Motorcycle Video Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quicksilver

So.., how fast does that thing go?
Reaction score
Anyone have a good street bike game.

I've seen MotoGP 3 advertized. Any good?

Anything better.

PC or Console. I'm leaning toward a new console.

In something I've seen ("faster" perhaps) it showed some of the motoGP riders playing one of the MotoGP games. I'm not sure if it was 3 or an earlier one, but it was on PSP. The riders said it was fun, but useful only to learn tracks with. They commented on how rediculous the physics were, like things you could do in the game and not do IRL, and vice versa.

I'd lean towards console, only because of how tempermental PC games are. I've rarely had a console game refuse to install or crash 2/3s of the time.

In something I've seen ("faster" perhaps) it showed some of the motoGP riders playing one of the MotoGP games.  I'm not sure if it was 3 or an earlier one, but it was on PSP.  The riders said it was fun, but useful only to learn tracks with.  They commented on how rediculous the physics were, like things you could do in the game and not do IRL, and vice versa.
The movie was Faster, the rider was John Hopkins (#21). It was definitely an earlier version of the game, the movie was made in well before MotoGP3 (the game) came out. Probably on PS2, as the PSP was a dark secret in Sony's R&D labs about that time. I think the comment about physics was that after a highside in the game, the rider jumps back on the bike; John said something like "I'd be sitting out the rest of the day after a get-off like that..."

An update to "Road Rash" might be fun. realistic? Not in the least. But the options were throttle, brake, left, right, punch, kick, and backhand (with chain, if you'd picked it up).

An update to "Road Rash" might be fun. realistic? Not in the least. But the options were throttle, brake, left, right, punch, kick, and backhand (with chain, if you'd picked it up).
My all time favorite. You could also grab the cops billy club and beat him with it untill he crashed! :devilsmiley: