Who is that blond...?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zip

Reaction score
You know you've seen it... the one with the thumping music and all the beautiful people doing that funky line dance. They've been playing the hell out of it, especially during just about any sports program.

The big question is, though, who is that frigging blond at the top of the stack dressed in just about the right amount of white?

The long version of the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my daughter and you better wear bullet proof gear if you want to keep your cojones :yahoo:

Everyone in that commercial is out of your league by a long shot. The question always being; How DOES someone get into that league?

Everyone in that commercial is out of your league by a long shot. The question always being; How DOES someone get into that league?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Get rich, marry pretty, and hope the offspring benefit from the spouses genetics.

One can, y'know, dream, right? I mean, I really, really wanted an FJR and then look what happened!

(I know... way, way cheaper than the Bacardi Mojito Blond.)

Ya gotta admit, though: she'd be the world's hottest farkle on the pillion, right?

You know the old saying, marry for money, you can find love on any street corner.

As for the blonde, I'd do her again.

No matter how attractive any woman is, no matter how perfect her body may be, there will still be some guy somewhere that is sick of her shit!

:)

No matter how attractive any woman is, no matter how perfect her body may be, there will still be some guy somewhere that is sick of her shit!
Yea, a friend of mine once said it slightly more offensively: Someone's tired of f__ing her.

Hard to see quite how in this case.

As for your quote, Steve; "I'd do her again", one of the funniest things I've read on this site. Bravo.

:lol:

At some point during our vacation last week, that's exactly what I said to my wife. Needless to say, it didn't go over too well. :rolleyes:

That's a room full of candy alright. No wonder I have bad teeth!

She'll show up on a Neenernet search in a few days. Google is a stalker's best friend.

That's a room full of candy alright. No wonder I have bad teeth! :)

She'll show up on a Neenernet search in a few days. Google is a stalker's best friend.
Just come back and post up when you find her, Jeff. I know you're looking.

This could be her:

00000151.jpg