Who still plans on going to Idaho Falls?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up to 14--(scratch that, now 15) shirts to be ordered now. I'm going to head over today to the shop to get them started--I'll find out if more can be added as they're making them up. Looks like this will be a much better than expected turnout. :)

Put forum member "Greb" on the list, he just let me know he'll be here too.

Last edited by a moderator:
What we need to make this official is "Petey" Where the hell is he. He shows up at all the gatherings :yahoo: :yahoo:

What we need to make this official is "Petey" Where the hell is he. He shows up at all the gatherings :yahoo: :yahoo:

You need to look for him? Just tell me and I'll do it. Sure, I'll have to slog though all the curvy, twisty, hilly roads in Arkansas to get to Oklahoma, but I'm willing to do that....WTF-0!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elves have just begun creation of SEVENTEEN unofficial T-Shirts! Have a great fourth everybody! :yahoo:

You need to look for him? Just tell me and I'll do it. Sure, I'll have to slog though all the curvy, twisty, hilly roads in Arkansas to get to Oklahoma, but I'm willing to do that....WTF-0!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go find him. You owe me anyway for making me crash my bike. :D :p . I repainted both bags with spray bed liner and I like the look. Anyway go find Petey.

Spud! great news, one more attendee and Tee Shirts! I will add Greb to the list.

I will act like I know WTF a Petey is,............... WTF is a Petey? Is it the friggin farm animal that draws affection of those 4 Corner riders?

Do I need to be worried? Lock up my bike? Hide the beer?

FWFE

Western Touring Fjriders-0

WTF-0 attendees as listed so far

Spud, he'll be there anyway,and wants to go for motorcycles rides

FJRay w/pillion

JuniorFJR

James

TellurideFJR

Bluestreek w/pillion

BlueFJRider

Canucklehead-Rider

JZZMusican w/4

7XRAY

Quixote

Greb

FWFE

-possible flyby's-

SacramentoMike-Maybe

Brodie- Maybe

Glas1/2ful- Maybe

-No response-

Allrider

dsmack

Jer

Saxman

Please plan on drinking beer...There will be Canadians in the hoose.

FWFE
This is the list as of today. Anybody care to check with the no response riders and advise?

Spud! great news, one more attendee and Tee Shirts! I will add Greb to the list.

I will act like I know WTF a Petey is,............... WTF is a Petey? Is it the friggin farm animal that draws affection of those 4 Corner riders?

FWFE

A "Petey" is what I want to be when I retire. Already worn the finish off of two fjr's and is working on the third. Also a FZ1. Member extrodinaire from Stillwater, OK. Oh, and he rides a lot, too.

Oh, yea. He followed you up Hwy 1, on that ride you took us on at WFO in eureka. Green hi-vis epic jacket.

FWFE

A "Petey" is what I want to be when I retire. Already worn the finish off of two fjr's and is working on the third. Also a FZ1. Member extrodinaire from Stillwater, OK. Oh, and he rides a lot, too.

Oh, yea. He followed you up Hwy 1, on that ride you took us on at WFO in eureka. Green hi-vis epic jacket.
I kinda remember him..... 12 riders or so that day, If Petey were of the fairer sex, I would have remembered!

Western Touring Fjriders-0

WTF-0 attendees as listed so far

Spud, he'll be there anyway,and wants to go for motorcycles rides

FJRay w/pillion

JuniorFJR

James

TellurideFJR

Bluestreek w/pillion

BlueFJRider

Canucklehead-Rider

JZZMusican w/4

7XRAY

Quixote

Greb

FWFE

-possible flyby's-

SacramentoMike

Brodie

Glas1/2ful

-No response-

Allrider

Saxman

Please plan on drinking beer...There will be Canadians in the hoose.

I said, THERE WOULD BE CANADIANS IN THE HOOSE!

FWFE
This is the latest list, preceeds all other lists

I may be out. :angry2: Had an unfortunate accident with a cannon yesterday. One of the cannon recoiled a bit to the side and put me on my ass. Xrays show a broken bone in my left foot and a lot of pissed off tendons and ligaments. The right wrist isn't looking so good this morning so I may get it xrayed today. If the swelling goes down enough then the doc says I'm ok to ride. May show up in the cage just to socialize.

I have been shootng cannon for 40 years and this is a first. Vicodin is my friend at this point :D

Brother Ray, so very damn sad to hear about your cannon accident; I hope you get well very soon, with my spending six years next to the breech of 105mm howitzers I know just how dangerous those bad boys can be.

In regards to Herr Petey, unless I misunderstood petey when I talked to him on the phone four weeks ago: I think that petey and Nosecone John are still either in Alaska or returning by bike from Alaska. I can call petey.

I may be out. :angry2: Had an unfortunate accident with a cannon yesterday. One of the cannon recoiled a bit to the side and put me on my ass. Xrays show a broken bone in my left foot and a lot of pissed off tendons and ligaments. The right wrist isn't looking so good this morning so I may get it xrayed today. If the swelling goes down enough then the doc says I'm ok to ride. May show up in the cage just to socialize.

I have been shootng cannon for 40 years and this is a first. Vicodin is my friend at this point :D

Wow. :eek:

Sorry to hear about that Ray! Hope healing happens fast!

What size cannon?

Wow. :eek:

Sorry to hear about that Ray! Hope healing happens fast!

What size cannon?
We had 16 cannon this year ranging from 3/4 bore to my big one that shoots bowling balls. The one that bit me was 2 1/2" bore and weighs about 150 lbs. That hurts when it hits your foot and just wearing sandals didn't help. Not quite sure what ATTGAT is for cannon shooting.

CANNONS? For what!? :eek: Jeez. Ray!

Anyway, discussing our upcoming ride with Brodie and Dan (G1/2F), our thought is not to plan to ride to I.F., but to do so if our very loosely-planned ride takes us withing range of I.F. by the Saturday. Assuming those in attendance will be taking a ride together on Saturday, we'd hope to find you at the hotel Saturday night, visit in the bar area in the evening, and probably ride with you some of you on Sunday, and then continue east from there.

So the question is: if we hit the hotel Saturday night, will we find some of you around? If so, that's another pebble on the "ride to I.F." side of the decision scale for us. I know you may not have a real consensus on this, but if someone has some sense of whether or not we might find you there then, let us know, 'k? Thanks.

So the question is: if we hit the hotel Saturday night, will we find some of you around? If so, that's another pebble on the "ride to I.F." side of the decision scale for us. I know you may not have a real consensus on this, but if someone has some sense of whether or not we might find you there then, let us know, 'k? Thanks.
I'll be there.