WIFE GOT A JOB!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
At a very nice place, small office, full benes including health, 401, sick days, floaters, vaca, the whole 9 yards, and $14 smackers an hour to start-less than before, but a lot more than she's been making for 8 months now. YEE HAW!!!!! I just got an insulin pump, so far the best numbers I've had in years. Things are so good somethin bad's GOTTA hit any minute!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great!! :clapping:

You don't have to worry about bad stuff...that stuff comes of it's own accord without you worryin about it. :)

Well that's great news for both of ya.. Congratulations :clapping:

I had odot issue a jihad on the bad juju.. It's gonna stay south of texas ;)

:jester:

That's great news!! Very happy for the both of you. If ya find you've got more good stuff than

you can handle, send some our way. ;)

:)

Congrats to Mrs. Rad! Always like to hear this kind of good news. :yahoo:

But, um, they give her "floaters?" Shouldn't she just flush again? :dribble: :blink:

Ba-da-BING!! <_< :rolleyes:

Congrats to you and the missus Rad. Rare to get sick days any more on an hourly gig. I hope it lasts as long as she wants it to.

Congrats to Mrs. Rad! Always like to hear this kind of good news. :yahoo:
But, um, they give her "floaters?" Shouldn't she just flush again? :dribble: :blink:

Ba-da-BING!! <_< :rolleyes:
If yer sayin what I think yer sayin, keep in mind women don't crap. Don't fart. In fact, consistently smell all flowery. And are sweetness and light. And don't forget it, or one will kick yer ass. Ya been warned.

Now you got her working regular, makes it a little easier to consider alternate employment for yourself. IIRC you were getting your ass spanked at work a while ago.

At a very nice place, small office, full benes including health, 401, sick days, floaters, vaca, the whole 9 yards, and $14 smackers an hour to start-less than before, but a lot more than she's been making for 8 months now. YEE HAW!!!!! I just got an insulin pump, so far the best numbers I've had in years. Things are so good somethin bad's GOTTA hit any minute!
congrats to her.

bummer about the floaters. i've had those since jr. high and sometimes they're very dstracting as they enter and leave your field of vision.

on the other hand, i guess they're better than sinkers.

My wife just got a new job too!

1820_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you got her working regular, makes it a little easier to consider alternate employment for yourself. IIRC you were getting your ass spanked at work a while ago.
Things are pretty mellow right now-and to be honest, in the current environment, I'd be hard pressed to do better than I am. Doesn't mean I'm not sniffing the air, but the scent has to be pretty sweet for me to chase it.

Things are pretty mellow right now-and to be honest, in the current environment, I'd be hard pressed to do better than I am. Doesn't mean I'm not sniffing the air, but the scent has to be pretty sweet for me to chase it.
Good to hear Mr. Rad! I too have been fighting the state system and ended up changing jobs because of it. Congrats to both of you, and Thank You both for being productive non-whining members of society!

1820_1.jpg
Dearest John,

As you know from my profile, I live in fairly close proximity to you. Please PM me the location of your wives present job. For years now, I have made it my duty to visit all the strip joints around town to make sure they comply with the American with Disabilities Act. I do this without any expectation of monies or kudos. You can imagine how I would feel if the wife of one of our forum members gets hurt because I've fallen down on the job. All the information I gather will be privately PM'd to you to avoid the pervert element in the forum (excuse me, I have to sneeze - aaaahBUSTchoo). Please don't make me out to be a hero, John. I'm just one man who, along with Mother Theresa when she was alive, is trying to make this world a better place (if, however you feel that this is sufficiently selfless and heroic, and you must call the local newspaper, the name is spelled Alan, not, heaven forbid, Allen, or Allan).

1820_1.jpg
Dearest John,

As you know from my profile, I live in fairly close proximity to you. Please PM me the location of your wives present job. For years now, I have made it my duty to visit all the strip joints around town to make sure they comply with the American with Disabilities Act. I do this without any expectation of monies or kudos. You can imagine how I would feel if the wife of one of our forum members gets hurt because I've fallen down on the job. All the information I gather will be privately PM'd to you to avoid the pervert element in the forum (excuse me, I have to sneeze - aaaahBUSTchoo). Please don't make me out to be a hero, John. I'm just one man who, along with Mother Theresa when she was alive, is trying to make this world a better place (if, however you feel that this is sufficiently selfless and heroic, and you must call the local newspaper, the name is spelled Alan, not, heaven forbid, Allen, or Allan).
That was a good one.

Latest posts