WNY Tech Day II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevor and I are going to leave home early Saturday morning and arrive around noonish. We decided to let the thunderstorms pass today and have a nice back roads ride tomorrow. We actually booked a room in Hamburg for Saturday night to leave room for other guests. Thanks for the offer of sharing your home with us. A safe ride to all. See you there!

Family plans changed and I won't be able to make it this weekend. Feeling bummed
sad.png
I was looking forward to hanging out with you again bro! :(

I deleted your registration on the Attendee List

Holy shart where has the time gone...

Not gonna be there this weekend, gentlemen (and KJ). Between the job sending me on the road quite a bit, buying a house, and gathering stuff outta the in-law's recently vacated abode, I gots not much time. Hell - I haven't even been on the bike since Tech Day X at Bust's place.

So yer gonna have to find someone else's nutsack to jimmykick.

Have fun, and everyone ride safe!

Cleaned up the list some more, took out Bust and Deang

Holy shart where has the time gone...
Not gonna be there this weekend, gentlemen (and KJ). Between the job sending me on the road quite a bit, buying a house, and gathering stuff outta the in-law's recently vacated abode, I gots not much time. Hell - I haven't even been on the bike since Tech Day X at Bust's place.

So yer gonna have to find someone else's nutsack to jimmykick.

Have fun, and everyone ride safe!
All those excuses... and the real one is that you are just too busy dinning out every stink'n night! ;)

Foodie!

I've got a route planned from the Atlantic to Genesee St (by the BIA). Mostly back roads. I don't know how to post it, or load it to the gps. But, after using Basecamp last night, drawing out the route 5 times, and having it erase the route all 5 times (grrrrrrrrr) I think I've got a handle on it.

I've got a route planned from the Atlantic to Genesee St (by the BIA). Mostly back roads. I don't know how to post it, or load it to the gps. But, after using Basecamp last night, drawing out the route 5 times, and having it erase the route all 5 times (grrrrrrrrr) I think I've got a handle on it.
Gotta looooove Basecamp.

I've just rec'd the text from da' Steamer (for the address of this boat)...

So make a WP for; 8701 Stahley Rd, East Amherst

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing. He'll be relying on my virginal routing skills to get us there. I tried very hard to make it a non-slab/max-curve trip. Not an easy thing to do in WNY. It's not the most direct route, but I don't think we'll be going very far out of the way. I'm going to guess somewhere in the hour and 45 minute range, after breakfast. Best guess is some time right around noon, in East Amherst. Unless KJ would prefer to get there sooner, and we can take a more direct route, or meet for breakfast earlier.

Please feel free to interject with jokes about the last time KJ rode with any kind of virgin....

I'M NOT A F***ING NEW GUY ANYMORE!!!! One more cherry popped...

KJ, do you know what time you will be at East Amherst?
As you read below... I'm in the newbies route control. So I can say 9:30am breakfast and then its' up to lil Jon. You could meet us there, I'm sure with Stan-lee dealing on this boat, it will sure have it's laughs.

Funny thing. He'll be relying on my virginal routing skills to get us there. I tried very hard to make it a non-slab/max-curve trip. Not an easy thing to do in WNY. It's not the most direct route, but I don't think we'll be going very far out of the way. I'm going to guess somewhere in the hour and 45 minute range, after breakfast. Best guess is some time right around noon, in East Amherst. Unless KJ would prefer to get there sooner, and we can take a more direct route, or meet for breakfast earlier.

Please feel free to interject with jokes about the last time KJ rode with any kind of virgin....

I'M NOT A F***ING NEW GUY ANYMORE!!!! One more cherry popped...
Last night!!! It seems me and Debbie just can't hide our "clownful" lust for each other.

995624_725377477518319_1587462086507827006_n_zpsub1bv5zd.jpg

Man I'm getting phat! I gotta lay off the double Margaritas!

Shiminy, you guys are going to be calling me "YamaFittness" here pretty soon
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.. I was hoping to be a last minute sign on... but no dice this year.

Have fun everyone.

And thanks again for making me feel so welcome last year... it was a great time with great folks.

Maybe next year.

We'll look for you next year then, as I think I can keep doing this for a while. It's an excuse to buy more tools each year.
smile.png