• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: '04 Left saddlebag or lid (other years OK too)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzzzz

Reaction score
I'm picking up a new-to-me '04 in a few weeks that has been down on the left side, damaging the lid to the left bag. If anyone has a spare left saddlebag they're willing to part with for a reasonable price I'll take it off your hands. The bag itself was not damaged, so a replacement lid would be fine as well.

I'm not super-concerned that the bag be from an '04, as it will likely be cheaper to buy one here and have it painted to match than buying new.

Please PM me here if you've got something that might work - include pictures if you can. Thanks!

I think I have one back at home, a little scuffed up, but nothing bad. If so, I could send a couple of pics. What's it worth to ya?

Sorry about missing a major detail, but mine's just the lid. I'll try to get a couple of pics later today, after I get home.

Last edited by a moderator: