• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB First Gen Center Stand (found)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meosborn

Reaction score
Mine was bent and cracked. Can't seem to find any on ebay so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI - I had a local welder add the reinforment to mine before it broke and then had it powdercoated. Find a good welder and do the same. I can send pics if you like.

Canadian FJR

Thanks for the tip but mine was tweaked out of alignment even before it got bent. I won't be trusting it on my bike again. I think I've seen them new for about $150 as well. Considering the hourly rate the local welder charges I'm pretty sure I would at least be closing in on that just to repair it.

'08 is also a GenII. I can't use any stands from '06 on. The cross bar was moved lower and contacts the tire. Thanks go out to radiummadman for the heads up on an '05 stand that showed up on ebay this morning. In a little more than 6 days I should be set.

And it looks like I'm good now. Won the auction (only bidder) for the '05 stand. $24.99 +$15 shipping. Better than the $90 Buy It Now +$15 shipping for the '04 that popped up recently. Thanks for all the ideas and offers.