• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Gold Wing.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found One! Its a 2010 with less than 6K miles and all the bells and whistles. Thanks for the input.

Wing.jpg
Very nice Chris....the Boss should be real happy with you. Congrats on mixing diplomacy and motorcycling. She gets to ride in the LD comforts of the GW...what do you get? ;)

The boss actually rejected the color initially until I said "....and it has a heated passenger seat" and suddenly her tune changed. If I added two more wheels to it, air conditioning, and a make up mirror she would be really happy. :)

Hey, what happened to my sig line? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
ye ha.....go for it Chris they are fun...just got back from Santa Barbara on mine.

R
Wow, what a long ride for a Wing! :huh: :lol:

Found One! Its a 2010 with less than 6K miles and all the bells and whistles. Thanks for the input.

Wing.jpg
Very nice Chris....the Boss should be real happy with you. Congrats on mixing diplomacy and motorcycling. She gets to ride in the LD comforts of the GW...what do you get? ;)
A new yellow helmet?