• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Gold Wing.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
Looking to buy a Gold Wing 2005 or newer with less than 30K on the clock and ABS if possible. The bike has to be in pristine condition and will consider all locations for pickup. I don't need alot of bling and shiny bits. PM me if your Mom or Dad has one that they are getting rid of. The FJR stays so be kind....

A couple of years ago, I considered adding one. Even demo'd one from the stealer in Spokane. It was suprisingly nimble for such a large bike. Had good power, but not what we are used to. Good luck on your search.

LaughingHard.gif

I know if my Social Director ever gets to sit on one it's over. Floorboards, armrests, heated cup holders and what not...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy a Gold Wing 2005 or newer with less than 30K on the clock and ABS if possible. The bike has to be in pristine condition and will consider all locations for pickup. I don't need alot of bling and shiny bits. PM me if your Mom or Dad has one that they are getting rid of. The FJR stays so be kind....
We have one like you mention, 05 Silver w/ABS, except we have 90,000 miles on it. May be looking to update ours in a few years. I'll ask the misses if she's interested in an updated one if your interested....

LaughingHard.gif

I know if my Social Director ever gets to sit on one it's over. Floorboards, armrests, heated cup holders and what not...
Blind,

Not sure about the heated cup holders, but that post rings truer than you know. My SD sat on one not too long ago when I had the Feej in for wire harness repair and I'm still hearing about it. And since I can't afford one without trading, and I don't want to trade, it just ain't funny.

Axe,

Best of luck! Looking forward to pics when you get her home!

I'm talking to a guy in Georgia about one right now and just trying to work out the logistics of picking it up before I commit. At least it isn't a trike! :unsure:

Not quite ready for a Wing so I picked up a 2007 Yamaha venture a couple months ago to keep my 2007 FJR company in the stable. Love the Venture a lot . . . I'll get a Wing when I start wearing dress shoes with my jeans . . .

Wow VH I read that last line way too fast .. I thought you wrote...dress and shoes... I thought only Fairlaner wore that getup :lol2: :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ax- you still looking? My father in law has one for sale in Montana. Its clean and he did not ride the thing hardly at all. I don't know the details. I PMed you, but your box says full?

Cheers!

Found One! Its a 2010 with less than 6K miles and all the bells and whistles. Thanks for the input.

Wing.jpg

It joins its little brother of the same flavor....

DSCF2117.jpg

Very nice. I always liked that yellow color on the Wing.

Some day when I get old I may consider one. :p

Latest posts