Yamaha Dealers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Des Plaines Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawi

1529 Rand Road

Des Plaines IL 60016

Small, family owned. Been dealing with them for 15+ years. Great guys to deal with...will LISTEN to what you need/want...

Flatout Motorsports!

3 shops in central Indiana

Great to deal with online and in person

The owner is one of us FJReer!!!!!!!!!

I will add my recommended Yamaha dealerships from the Oklahoma City, OK Metroplex:

Maxey's Cycle

4112 NW 39th Expressway

Oklahoma City, OK 73112

405-946-0558

Talk to Ron for sales, Big Phil for service, or Jason for parts and accessories.

Baker Boys Yamaha

420 S Eagle Ln

Oklahoma City, OK 73128

405-789-3535

These guys here are all very knowledgeable and they are a "no pressure" sales and service environment. Not really any recommendations on who to talk to because they are all great people.

Anyone have a Phoenix,AZ area dealer that they recommend for service? I plan to do my own maintenance, but I may need some warranty work done someday.

Mike

Hudson, NH

Hudson Cycle Center

2 Flagstone Dr

Hudson NH 03051

Phone: 603-882-1573

Fax: 603-882-7927

Email: [email protected]

Service: Brian

Sales: Jennifer

If I have no choice but use a dealer, this is the only one I go to. I drive an hour to get to this location, even though there is another Yamaha dealer 10 minutes from my house. Over the last several years Plaistow PowerSports has been 'not preferred' for service.

Sunnyside Motorcycle Company508 Yakima Valley Highway

Sunnyside, Washington, USA, 98944

PHONE: (509) 837-2124

FJRGOODIES

Sunnyside Motorcycle Company

Call Guru Glenn for FJR1300 parts and accessories. Don't bother trying to email unless time is absolutely not an issue.

Sunnyside and FJRGoodies are strong supporters of our FJR community.
Sunnyside Motorcycle Company link is broken.

I believe they are now Desert Valley Motorsports. A new dealer ship was built in Prosser as I remember. The Washington guys will know.

Beach Yamaha

Beach Boulevard

Huntington Beach, CA

Small shop, probably not able to compete on prices but the service department is first class. Chief mechanic Gary knows what he's doing and is a real nice guy too.

Anyone recommend which of these three NW Oregon dealers is best (or least worst...):
1. Cycle Sports - Salem

2. Power Yamaha - Sublimity

3. Lamphere's Beaverton Yamaha

I shudder at the thought of taking my '07 FJR to any of them, but I now need to because of the dreaded clutch disengagement issue. Cripes.

TIA,

Derv

would recommend action motorsports of fairview (troutdale area),they done work for me and were great,stay away from procaliber of vancouver,wash

Last edited by a moderator:
header_7.jpg

Renton Motorcycle Company

3701 E. Valley Road.

Renton, WA 98057

https://www.rentonmotorcycles.com/

Not affiliated - Satisfied Customer.

Service:

Patrick Henry – Asst Mgr.

Ask for Bill K – Service Technician for FJR service. These are very good folks. Bill’s attention to detail is exceptional.

In on time – Out on time - No Surprises. They have taken very good care of me this past year. Performed service from first service to current 25K miles. Overall a very good dealer.

Anyone recommend which of these three NW Oregon dealers is best (or least worst...):
1. Cycle Sports - Salem

2. Power Yamaha - Sublimity

3. Lamphere's Beaverton Yamaha

I shudder at the thought of taking my '07 FJR to any of them, but I now need to because of the dreaded clutch disengagement issue. Cripes.

TIA,

Derv
Beaverton Yamaha. I have never made a vehicle purchase from them, but they have a good service department, in my experience.

In the Sacramento Valley, California:
Roseville-Yamaha.com

2014 Taylor Rd

Roseville, CA 95678

(916) 784-2444

Great people and the Service Manager, Zac, (aka Cisco on this forum) is "the best".

Wow! What great service I had from Roseville, CA Yamaha with Zac. My check engine light came on and took it in. Zac (Service Manager) gave it a ride and found a few things not working that were under warranty that I would not have noticed. As it turned out, my auto clutch system was nearly replaced. Zac kept diving deeper to find the real problem with the Yamaha rep instead of replacing a few parts and calling it good. He communicated well with me and was wonderful to work with. He was great!

He did not try to upsell me ... how refreshing! Their prices on other things were very fair (tires, 4K service).

If you are in Northern Ca and need service, Zac and Roseville Yamaha are definately on the "A List" to go to. He rides and FJR as well ...

Pat

[email protected]

STAY AWAY FROM:

Shawmut Hills Cycles and Sales

2807 Lake Michigan Drive

Grand Rapids, MI 49504

Their service is not only slow but it sucks. I brought my tires in off the bike and they held them overnight to do a tire change and warped my rear rotor by dropping the tire and scuffed my painted rims (to the metal)

Can anyone recommend a good dealer in the Western PA area that will help me get off my Honda VTX and onto an 08 or 09 FJR1300A? I found out yesterday that the bonus this year is a GO so that means my search is now ramping up as in about a month I should have enough to pay cash for the difference between the 07 VTX1300C and a FJR.

Edit: I have no problem with a few hundred mile ride to swap bikes out as long as the price is right and we can negotiate a deal prior to the ride. That should expand the "Western PA area" a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great dealer in Jasper, Indiana

Obermeyer Yamaha

(812) 634-6686

It's a Yamaha Pro Shop and the owner is a great guy that will great you in the show room. Service is tops too.

I have a dealer in my home town and go thirty miles to this one for my buisness.

Scoop