Yamaha Heated Grips OEM Part Number ABA-2D237-40-00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanFJR

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some assistance in finding a dealer that has the OEM heated grips in stock to fit my 2007 FJR1300A. The OEM accessory part number is ABA-2D237-40-00. I have contacted several dealers in various states and have been advised that they are on backorder so, unless I find a dealer that has them in stock it may be awhile before anyone has them. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dean

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for some assistance in finding a dealer that has the OEM heated grips in stock to fit my 2007 FJR1300A. The OEM accessory part number is ABA-2D237-40-00. I have contacted several dealers in various states and have been advised that they are on backorder so, unless I find a dealer that has them in stock it may be awhile before anyone has them. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dean
Why the rush to get them? I can't imagine it's still that cold in KY?

If you don't mind waiting, call Gary McCoy (ask for him by name and tell him you're from the Fjrforum) at Mondak Motorsports and order a set. I'll bet you can't beat his price anywhere.

I am looking for some assistance in finding a dealer that has the OEM heated grips in stock to fit my 2007 FJR1300A. The OEM accessory part number is ABA-2D237-40-00.
I'm looking for the same for my '08, though being in SoCal, I'm many months away from needing them. I'll be curious what price you end up with.

Maybe a group buy item for this fall? If you find a dealer now willing to drop the price for multiple items, count me in.

The ones on my bike were bought from Ebay (yes, the Gen-2 speed sensitive ones) - a couple of weeks ago a set showed up and sold for about $65 (brand new). Keep your eyes open.

If you can't find a set there, that $309 price is pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to try a set of the Honda ST1300 grips, I only paid $175 for mine.
linky for set up

Not knocking the validity of OEM equipment but the Symtec heated grips with a heat troller is a really nice way to go as well, spend a little extra time installing them and you can have a really sweet setup for a a third of the cost and with the heat troller you have complete adjustability of the heat.