Yank The Weenie

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwhite518

Reaction score
Greetings, hot dog eaters. Are you traveling to LA for the Pinks RTE, but have some time to kill before the event starts? Don't want to sit around your room watching adult movies? Here's a way to pleasure yourself in public, legally, and on a motorcycle. Announcing the first ever Yank The Weenie rally.

This 12 hour event is held in conjunction with Dean Tanji's Bite The Weenie RTE on November 21, 2009. The bonus listing is made up of past bonuses used on various Iron Butt, Spank, and RWYB rallies, plus one or two new ones. All bonuses are in the Southern California area, none more than a two hour ride from Pink's (traffic cooperating.) The finish line is the Pink's RTE, where you may or may not be scored. You don't even need to use the whole 12 hours - earn one bonus and ride 50 miles to be a finisher!

Entry fee: FREE

Entry deadline: Nov 8

Rally packs will be distributed on Nov 14, so you will have a week to plan. Rules are extremely simple, and will be distributed along with the rally pack. Routing assistance and teamwork are encouraged. You will need a digital camera, possibly with the capability to take short videos. A GPS is not required.

Email me privately to get on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free?

Simple Rules?

Teamwork OK?

1week to plan?

Routing assistance OK?

Pictures and Videos encouraged?

Snag one bonus to be a "finisher"?

Man-0-Man, I will be doing this.

last year I got to Holyweird early and bar-hopped until Pinks RTE opened, that seems limp compared to this great idea.

Email forthcoming and thanks Jerry, this is really a groovy idea.

Disclaimer:

Other riders please note: I have experience yankin' the weenie and hope you appreciate full my disclosure before the event. I felt it impotent to share this.

Disclaimer: Other riders please note: I have experience yankin' the weenie and hope you appreciate full my disclosure before the event. I felt it impotent to share this.
:u

Gosh, your post is SO very interesting. Thank you so much for sharing. You are a giver, aren't you?

Just a little reminder...some of you have posted here that you're doing the rally but I haven't gotten an email message from you. The rally materials are only going to those who are in my inbox. jerrywhite518 at gmail.

Yanker #2 is riding out of Santa Clarita (start). Looking for an "orgy bonus" riding partner. Anyone interested?

PM me.

Cheers,

W2

I'll be starting at Cooks Corner @ 1000 am, then I will grab the Ortega Highway Combo then Palomar Observatory and then Pines to Palms Combo. The rest of my day is classified.

Latest posts