YFO Saturday Evening Group Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IN, because a hungry man is a dangerous man.

And as far as the swag raffle goes, I suggest a distance to odds ratio formula, say one ticket for every 1k miles ridden to get there. Unless somebody has a more interesting way of bettering MY chances
smile.png

Last chance - if anyone has contact info for these folks and can reach out, please do:

airboss (1)
exskibum (2)
fraziarwp (1)
Yosemiterich (2)
griff (1)
juniorfjr (2)
fencer

tyler - i'll be there for 2. expect confirm and payment in next day or so. trying to confirm whether i have a running fjr. too much to do, too little time and energy.

IN, because a hungry man is a dangerous man.
And as far as the swag raffle goes, I suggest a distance to odds ratio formula, say one ticket for every 1k miles ridden to get there. Unless somebody has a more interesting way of bettering MY chances
smile.png
I have a way. Buy more tickets.
wink.png

BTW, I secured some more swag today, from Wayne at California Scientific (CalSci). It's not a free windshield.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time lurker and a recent owner (new to me 2011A). I'm in the SF Bay Area so I'd like to meet the group. It is a 2.5 hour ride according to google, and I am unsure how long a weekend I want to have. I may want to stay at least Sat night somewhere - TBD.

But...

Can I still get in on the dinner?

- Mike

OK, the bike runs, I have Teri's suit back from MotoPort, need to sort the comm. and navigation pieces, more maintenance to do yet, but we'll be using our Mariposa Lodge reservations and . . .

$60 incoming, Tyler
punk.gif
smile.png
Check yer PayPal.

Long time lurker and a recent owner (new to me 2011A). I'm in the SF Bay Area so I'd like to meet the group. It is a 2.5 hour ride according to google, and I am unsure how long a weekend I want to have. I may want to stay at least Sat night somewhere - TBD.
But...

Can I still get in on the dinner?

- Mike
Hi Mike - yes, you're squeaking in under the wire but because I'm nice, you can be had, um, I mean, in for the dinner. Just Paypal the $30 and I'll add you to the list. B)

OK, the bike runs, I have Teri's suit back from MotoPort, need to sort the comm. and navigation pieces, more maintenance to do yet, but we'll be using our Mariposa Lodge reservations and . . .

$60 incoming, Tyler
punk.gif
smile.png
Check yer PayPal.
Yay!

You should have a PayPal now
wink.png
Double Yay!! :D

Tyler,

Payment sent. You are right, I was "had" - paypal just charged me $1.17 to pay you.

Next time we can meet in their parking lot on first street and I'll hand you $30.

We can then go across the street for an iced coffee at McD's.

- get a drink that way!

jester.gif

-Mike