YFO Saturday Evening Group Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is who I've heard from or received payment so far:

Morecowbell
NorCalFJR
SacMike
Puppychow
101stpathfinder
RedfishHunter
Uberkul
BigJohnSD
FJRay
Brodie
NeilSanDiego
hppants
El Toro Joe
CraigRegs
Petey
0face
gregory
senecahome
weluvbikn
festar

Still waiting to hear from the following folks - if they don't frequent the forums much and you know them personally, please feel free to reach out to them:

LCB (1)
airboss (1)
Cav47 (1)
escapefjrtist/Jill (2)
russperry (1)
Feejer (1)
exskibum (2)
JREW (1)
bikerskier (1)
fraziarwp (1)
Yosemiterich (2)
griff (1)
K_Flyer & Theresa (2)
FrankD (2)
Bugnatr (2)
1911 (2)
Jer + Brent (2)
Cibrd0wn (1)
fencer

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill have to talk to my pillion, She is on of those weird folks that doesn't eat meat. I dont understand the logic (or lack of) on that one

Here's something very special for this dinner. My friend Glenn Stasky at Clearwater Lights made a very generous offer when I told him about this gathering coming up with riders coming in from all over. He sent me a certificate to be given away or raffled off at the dinner for a FREE pair of his "Darla" fork-mounted lights. These lights are amazing, as so many of you already know. Right now they're on temporary sale at $399 for a pair, which is $100 off the regular price. And of top of that, for anyone who can come up to Sacramento and do a ride-in, he's throwing in FREE installation! That's some offer. (Knowing you may be far from local, I know they'll find a way to work you in when you can come.)

If the winner prefers, the alternative is a full 50% off the price of any of his light sets. Installation would not be included, but he will make a very good deal if the winner comes in, of a flat $100 for any installation. That's a bargain too, and it will be done RIGHT.

Glenn's been a strong and very generous supporter of this forum and its causes over the years, but this one tops them all. A HUGE thanks to Glenn and Clearwater!

dg_18ef43b8-8975-4c5c-9c13-aa1b5b384ae8_compact.jpg

And to make the deal even sweeter, if you ride in for the install, Sacramento Mike will give you a place to stay and maybe a nice single malt or two before bedtime. How can you beat that.

SEPARATE SUBJECT "Swag" hasn't been brought up until now for this event, but with a giant kick-start like this from Glenn, I'm asking you who are coming to see if you can put something together with your local dealers or suppliers and bring something else for a swag pile--lots of vendors will contribute something for a thing like this, and it never hurts to ask. Gift certs and discounts are good too, and easy to carry.

I talked this over with Tyler and we agreed that we could use this as a raffle to raise some funds for a local charity down in the Mariposa area, something we've done at several other meets. She will talk to the contact she's been dealing with at the Mariposa Lodge and find a good deserving recipient or cause for whatever funds we raise with ticket sales for this--"charity to be named later."

But if you're coming, please think about who you could ask who might offer something for this raffle. It's certainly more fun if we can draw lots of winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outta positive quotes for the day, but that right there is full of good JUJU Mike!

Thanks for bringing such an amazing deal to the gathering!