UCC Ride Record Broken

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure he has planned stops (?) Looks like he will hit Fort Nelson from Prudhoe in under 24 hours.
punk.gif

At first I hit and saw his Start and the time was 23:14, but then I zoomed in and saw that he activated the SPOT in front of

the Aurora (Probably his motel) It looks like he picked up a receipt much later (00:32) at the General store. Which makes his progress

even more amazing ! I would note that his SPOT is on Eastern time.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's riding a Yamaha too ! (Tenere) I am hoping the best for him as he is such an impressive rider.Simply taking LD riding to new levels.

Jackass!

Why don't you fill us in on more details!
Skooter!!!

I am not sure how much info should be released. But I will tell you that this rider is the same rider who rode the only "Deca" to date.

10 BBGs in a row ! This will tell you who he is. He has posted on Facebook page of IBA… I tried to give you more info…

but you are not receiving PMs from me… Jackass !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

PM box is too full. WAY too full. So I don't get PMs. And I'm too lazy to clean it out.

I have been out of the loop for quite a while now. Who is Dan?

Thanks!
PM box is too full. WAY too full. So I don't get PMs. And I'm too lazy to clean it out.

I have been out of the loop for quite a while now. Who is Dan?
A master at planning BIG rides. He rode the "Deca" instead of riding a "Hell Week" 10 consecutive BBGs .

He has got some unbelievable rides in the planning. I want to do a ride with him next year. I am kind of bummed on his time

frame for arriving, but it is perfect timing for him to approach Key West. I would have loved to ride into KW with him, but I wouldn't make

it back for my job.