10/10ths #10 50ccTHW/Sunset to Sunrise/East Coast 2000

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see on FB the group picture of the 50CCTHW riders. Tony is there looking kinda well rode -

I'm sure as hell not going to wait up for him, but he looks like he's heading across on I-80--most of the way across Nebraska right now. But hey, I-80 passes about a mile north of where I'm sitting right now. Gonna see where he is in the morning and try to figure out where and when to go sit by an onramp tomorrow and share a few miles with him.

Do they give IBA plaques for that?
no.gif

Any locals want to go hang out, like a freeway overpass, or the Chevron in West Sac just on the east side of the Yolo bypass sometime tomorrow? He'll be easy to spot. Dirty bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dayum, he's only got about 375 miles left now. Cool!

Looks like he got this in the low to mid 40 hours
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
And about an hour out from here right now. I'll be over at that Chevron in post 47 around 7:45 if anybody wants to show some support. Figured I'd run out to Davis or so with him. I'll post a pic.

Yeh, dammit, I missed him. Spot showed him almost an hour up I-80 from here for over 30 minutes without updating, so I was late getting out there. I'm sure he didn't go by while I sat by the onramp, but before I knew it he was showing in Vacaville, almost an hour to my west.
unsure.png
Not a big deal, but I just thought it would be good to see a friendly FJR. Looks like he'll be pulling up at the GG Bridge in less than an hour.

I've begun to suspect Spotwalla doesn't exactly report real-time results. Well, it was a nice night to sit and watch cars zoom by on the freeway.

Yeh, dammit, I missed him. Spot showed him almost an hour up I-80 from here for over 30 minutes without updating, so I was late getting out there. I'm sure he didn't go by while I sat by the onramp, but before I knew it he was showing in Vacaville, almost an hour to my west.
unsure.png
Not a big deal, but I just thought it would be good to see a friendly FJR. Looks like he'll be pulling up at the GG Bridge in less than an hour.
I've begun to suspect Spotwalla doesn't exactly report real-time results. Well, it was a nice night to sit and watch cars zoom by on the freeway.
Nice try Mike. I was on google looking for this Chevron Station you spoke of wondering if you did the interception.

I see Tony is at the bridge.. Congrats Tony

Latest posts