10000 mile impressions from new FJR owner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GuysThanks for all the replies...

Knowing that like airplanes, all bikes are a compromise, I am gonna keep tweaking this thing and ride the hell out of it. There is too much to like about it to give up on it

Thanks again

Joe
Excellent, Joe! And do hang out with us here on the forum... you know by now that in addition to some of the best smart-ass comments on the 'net, FJRForum also has no equal with it comes to technical knowledge of the FJR. Absolutely none.

Knowing that like airplanes, all bikes are a compromise, I am gonna keep tweaking this thing and ride the hell out of it. There is too much to like about it to give up on it

Thanks again

Joe
Excellent, Joe! And do hang out with us here on the forum... you know by now that in addition to some of the best smart-ass comments on the 'net, FJRForum also has no equal with it comes to technical knowledge of the FJR. Absolutely none.
GUNNY!

Joe deserves special mention for hanging on to this wild ride thread and not going ballistic then storming off never to return. He's passed with flying colours (for all you Brits). :blink:

Bust you need a time out. Mz Bust was supposed to beat you silly.... What happened to that? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks again

Joe
GUNNY!

Joe deserves special mention for hanging on to this wild ride thread and not going ballistic then storming off never to return. He's passed with flying colours (for all you Brits). :blink:

Bust you need a time out. Mz Bust was supposed to beat you silly.... What happened to that? :huh:
Me thinks she was too busy beating off a carnie. :glare:

Thanks again

Joe
Thanks Boss. I'm not going anywhere.

J

Thanks again

Joe
GUNNY!

Thanks Blues...my ex wife trained me for this

J