2015 FJR1300 Information Released!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to see that Yamaha has decided to continue to paint the front fender. It seems we can now have our choice: Discounted Red and Retail Graphite.
rolleyes.gif

Why does Yamaha keep making the tank belly band a different color then the tank? Does anyone prefer this to the color matched parts? Both my '09 and my '13 are matched.

Interesting that the MSRP is the same as 2014 for both the A ($15890) and ES models ($16890). I don't recall that ever happening before...although they did asterisk it saying the price is subject to change. *Potential buyers might want to capture the price screen shot for later dealings with the dealer.

I should have the FJR Comparison Matrix updated sometime this morning with the new column.

Really don't like this color..but someone else will love this..

I prefer the red..

As for the color from the Yamaha site,they took the photos in deep sunset or sunrise,also perhaps they have installed a filter on the lens..

''Many years ago i did a photographer job''
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll net not. The light in Skooter's pic is FUBAR. I bet that thing is shiny and wilL look juuuuust fine in real life. Lots of of people running around bitching about the red, black, blue, silver, black-cherry,curelan silver and whatever color the '13 is. Seems lots of people change their mind when they see one in real life. Can't make everyone happy I guess...

Skooter,

Thanks for posting these pics and getting us this information. I was not expecting to see this until Saturday. I appreciate you doing this for us.

Now, I have to make a phone call...

Well, Low Viz Drab Gray shouldn't show dirt too bad and there will be no need to have bits 'n pieces painted to match like the Red bikes.

I am not a fan of the black rims. If they are going to paint them black it should be a nice high gloss IMO.

Dave