2015 otd price?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mise, thanks. Passed on to a friend that was feeling bad about missing the other 2015 deal around here that expired last week. This one is even better.

I just called Rich's Yamaha (815-838-8130) posted above and asked about the $9999 '15 FJR. It sounds like the real deal.

I was really hoping they were a dirtbag dealership and had $2K of added "fees". Misty was really nice on the phone and said they are getting 12 units next week (none are CA compliant). Pricing is $9999 + $249 set up and $95 paperwork, $10 for temp tag. For someone like me in MI, they would go ahead and collect 6% tax.

I would be looking at $10,952 out the door.

I certainly don't need it. I have a perfectly good '13 in the garage that I love. She's treated me well but the fact is she has 77K. Sure there is plenty of life left but I have a friend that keeps pointing out this is a smoking deal on a NEW bike. Thanks Don (deagle).

Point of the post....for those thinking about it...I have personally called the dealership and this seems like a legitimate deal!

A good friend bought a 2016A 2 weeks ago in Atlanta for $16.2 OTD (including all fees and GA 6.5% sales tax). He did find better pricing elsewhere in the country but could not justify any of those deals including fly & ride fees so he bought it locally.
D&H sells the 2016A for $14,600. Add 6.5% tax and you're at $15,549.

Mise, so you bought one? Absolutely screaming deal. Thanks for sharing the dealership, and congrats on your new purchase. You are going to love it!

Don.

I too talked with Misty. It 's a great deal and I looked into purchasing one and having it shipped ($450-650) but alas, they are not 50 state bikes. This is driving me insane knowing there are $10k bikes out there and I'm going to end up paying $12.5 plus fees. Even the set up fee at the 3 dealers I spoke with seem outrageous. North of $500 to put the bike together is crazy.

A good friend bought a 2016A 2 weeks ago in Atlanta for $16.2 OTD (including all fees and GA 6.5% sales tax). He did find better pricing elsewhere in the country but could not justify any of those deals including fly & ride fees so he bought it locally.
D&H sells the 2016A for $14,600. Add 6.5% tax and you're at $15,549.
I believe that the 2016 A model has a $500.00 "rebate" and now 2 years of YES included.....There are deals out there.....I just paid $14,800. OTD including a new license plate from my dealer in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area!

And yes, the clutch pull is noticeable lighter, the 6 speed shifts like a dream and the headlights are bright as "****". I LOVE it!!

I posted in another thread, thought it was this one I was reading last night, Oops! I picked up my 15 at Rich's today(got caught in a down poor getting it home) and it was a perty good experience. Great people, and no BS. Glad I found a good dealer so close to home.

Dang,for that price, I may ride to IL and buy that ugly thing.
I was shocked to see how low it was (saw it at the dealer yesterday). I got my '14 at the same dealer in April 2015 and the advertised price was $11,499 which was pretty good for the time. But I'm still happy w/ the deal I got since I like the color sooo much better than the '15.

I see some people in IL in this thread so I figure this might be relevant.. Nielsens in Lake Villa has a new '15 FJR-A model advertised for $8999.
https://nielsens.com/Motorcycles-Yamaha-FJR1300A-2015-537c3f86-8b79-4d44-879e-a6680109da2f
I seen that, called, fees were higher, and wasn't interested in my trade.

I saw a 2015 being trailered without bags around Chicago Saturday. Was this you?
Wasn't me, I don't own a trailer. yet.

Another thumbs up for Rich's Yamaha. No surprises and an enjoyable experience. I sold my last bike 30 years ago and this FJR is similar to that 1975 HD... well, they both have two wheels anyway!