Advanced Riding Clinic In Gilbert, Az

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8Ball

Reaction score
Had a short meeting today with Steve from TEAM AZ: All items from Lee Parks are now available in Gilbert (bought the Total Control book). The winter clinic dates MAY not be finalized until 6 weeks before the schedule date.

I am waiting for a response to the e-mail I sent yesterday to Lee about the winter schedule, will post any info when received.

My plan is to sign up for the November date (one of our best riding weather months).

TEAM AZ is located @ about Elliot & Arizona; east of Arizona & north of Elliot on the road to Dillards warehouse.

Here's some links for uall:

https://www.leeparksdesign.com/miscpage_002.asp

https://www.motorcycletraining.com/pages/newhome.html

I'm signed up for the course over the Labor Day Weekend. Will post impressions when I return. I'm expecting more out of this than the Experienced Rider Course I took in December 2003 here in San Diego.

John

I saw some information about it on st.n. It's like a track day only not at high speeds. High lean angles & braking drills. They suggest battle dress (limbs covered like MSF) but don't need one piece gear. I am on the list if they get a North West Date going. TJ :butcher:

It seems to be a bit MORE than what MSF requires:

Protective gear is required for all students, which includes a DOT-approved helmet (full-face recommended), motorcycle jacket and pants, gloves and boots that cover the ankles. Jeans and fingerless gloves are not allowed, but Kevlar jeans will be accepted.
North West Dates:

September 3, 2005 - Olympia, WA September 4, 2005 - Olympia, WA

The Total Control class is also available in Milwaukee, Chicago, 3 locations in New York State and in Maryland. The classes in Maryland are taught at Frederick Community College. I run this school and will offer a $50 discount of the $295 price for anyone on this forum that shows up at class riding an FJR.